+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New from Texas

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

New from Texas

Hi my name is Mary K and I am thrilled to have found all of you. I am so new to IM and even forums. I have been reading and rereading so much all ready. My brain can hardly take anymore.

I bought Craig's Secret Affiliate Code. I know he said a beginner could do it. It's just so much but I am determined to learn this, to do this and become very good at all of this.

Thanks for having me. I look forward one day to be able to contribute with great posts.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: New from Texas

Welcome to the boards! We've gotten a lot of new members since the launch of Craig's product, hehe. He's actually an active member here as well.

I can almost taste your determination in your post, it's got a real entrepreneurial spirit to it, the one you must have for success.

Just keep your eyes on the target and don't lose your focus! Focus, persistence and patience goes a long way.

You'll probably not see much money in the beginning, but don't give up, that's where the determination and persistence comes in. That's why almost everyone fails, because they don't get rich overnight, so they give up thinking it's all a scam.

Maybe a bit too long of a welcome post, but welcome anyway! Stay active here, you'll learn a lot.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome to the forum Mary, SAC is a fantastic place to learn the ropes of IM quicky. The best way for a newbie to use craigs techniques are to market a niche or product with not much competition in google. I'm marketing a few smaller niches at the moment, target keywords with around 50 searches a day and very small competition in google and you will be on the first page in no time. Then move on to better keyword terms.

Good Luck with it all

Keith Ireland!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Mary,

Welcome 8)

If a professionally trained chef can leave his day job and more than double his income then anyone can do it! That being said, here are a couple of tips.

1) Be realistic, don't expect to make lots of money in a few months from now. Not that you can not however I find that too many newcomers expect far too much far too early.

2) Their is a ton to learn, take it one step at a time and make sure your putting what your learning to practice. I post new content to the web on pretty much a daily basis ...

3) Commit to at least 6 to 9 months of steady effort ... again this is where most newcomers fail.

They jump in and expect to make hundreds of dollars within a few months and often it does not happen. When I started years ago I spent about nine months learning how to be a good webmaster. I put money out of my mind and simply practiced creating pages that targeted search terms.

Let me tell ya ... I am really glad I took the effort and stuck with it.

I love the emails I receive then I sell stuff, checking my adsense account ... ect ...

Again welcome.
    People do not fail in Internet Marketing ...<br />Rather they simply give up before the magic happens.<br />SEOPressFormula JV - 75% Commissions &amp; Clickbank, Launching Nov 4th

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mary

Welcome to the board, it's quite relaxed and friendly here and there is tons to learn so you are in good company.

SAC is a great book and I would read it 3 or 4 times and refer to it often when starting a campaign. Stick with your campaigns as you can get bogged in all the work there is, but it is great learning.

Steve

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mary.

Nice to see you here.

IM will reward you if you stick with it.

The first couple of months are the most difficult at first.

I almost quit my self the first couple of months in IM.

Once you make that initial break through it is smooth sailing.

Focused thought followed by focused action produces results.

Craig

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome Mary! I look forward to hearing from you as well as helping when I can. Good luck!

+ Reply to Thread