+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Why No One Will Promote YOUR Product

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Why No One Will Promote YOUR Product

Thanks this is a really good direction all ims should take it provides detail and honesty. We dont get much honesty these days. You Rock.
    Looking for product creation input for my software applications. will adswap. http://chopped57.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I really got a lot from reading this post - thanks very much for your time in posting it!
    who cares? media made us...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Well put Willie.

When I released my first product I had about a dozen people who claimed they would promote my product, but once it got down to promoting time, none of them were available. I definitely learned from my mistakes and will continue learning while I put together my newest products.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Willie,

Thanks for laying this out in such a clear and understandable way. Even though a lot of it make logical sense, we usually get so attached to our own wants that we can easily loose sight of the basics.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

4 pages of raving comments

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Awesome article, Wille. I have typed my own offer, yet I did not launch my product yet. Your article will help a lot in my launching. Thanks again.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

That is a great post. There should always be a USP in our proposal. Most JV partners will not promote a product which they themselves are not comfortable with.
    Get 20+ Free PLR Articles Everyday > http://FreePlrToday.info

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great stuff Willie,

I too really think emphasizing the unique selling proposal is becoming more and more important (definitely in IM).

So many people seem to be selling the same junk. They are vague, hyped up, and unrealistic.

That's why I really tried to make my course different. It is about how to grow an IM business. No push button software really exists (to the extent in which it is advertised) and I think people are starting to realize that.
    Crazy College Kid (Me) shows how his 30 min experiment made him go from $0-$428.58 in 10 days generating a Rapid Income Flow that keeps on growing! http://RapidIncomeFlow.com<br /><br />Want to be a JV for Rapid Income flow + learn profit grabbing free strategies: http://rapidincomeflow.com/1/JV.html

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Really great article Willy,

Thanks for sharing. This whole thread is really useful if you are planning a major product launch.

some key points I want to emphasize:

a, It takes the same effort to sell something for $27 or sell it for $97. If the customer wants it, they will buy it! This is the bottom line, if you product is good, they will buy it for higher price (and you attract more JVs that way)

b, There are soo much hype out there, it is crazy. now you "make money without even pushing a button", I am sure people got educated and not falling for these any more, thats why the best approach if you are honest and develop a honest product help people to learn, grow and make money the way big marketers do (the ones started 10y ago and making 100M+ a year)

Warm Regards,

Georgina
    The Facebook ATM - CB JV Launch on the 19 May 2011!<br />Pre Launch starts on the 12th May 2011!<br />Over $7,000 prizes to grab! We pay for opt ins, $100s to win daily!<br />Visit Now: http://www.thefacebookatm.com/jv/

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks Willie, this is great Info - This goes without saying, will take a lot of your comments into consideration for my next launch. By the way when approaching a potential JV partner, do your reasearch on the potential partner as conflict of interests may not get the results you are after.
    Cheers
    Chris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast