+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Product Developer, New to the JV World

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Product Developer, New to the JV World

My name is Andy Cook, I'm a pastor and the founder of Experience Israel Now. I've recently developed a new product, and after speaking with a friend who happens to be a professional marketer, I believe JV partnerships are the best way to promote and sell my products online.

I'm green in every way personally, but I'm getting coaching from someone who is very experienced in this area. With her guidance, I hope to become a successful JV Partner.

I'm ready to learn and contribute where I can.

Thanks,
    Andy Cook

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Andy.

Agreed ... as long as you remember that JV relationships are a 2 way street, I do believe you're on the right track.

Being a pastor, you're well aware of the importance of creating and nurturing relationships, so I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Cook View Post
    My name is Andy Cook, I'm a pastor and the founder of Experience Israel Now. I've recently developed a new product, and after speaking with a friend who happens to be a professional marketer, I believe JV partnerships are the best way to promote and sell my products online.

I'm green in every way personally, but I'm getting coaching from someone who is very experienced in this area. With her guidance, I hope to become a successful JV Partner.

I'm ready to learn and contribute where I can.

Thanks,
    Andy Cook

+ Reply to Thread