Welcome to the JVNP 2.0 Update featuring a JV request courtesy of fellow JVNotifyPro Partner Jon Bowtell (Cash Avalanche launch JVZoo affiliate program JV invite), Buzz Builders (Anthony Morrison - Email Domination launch, Ron Douglas + Alice Seba - WriterHelpWanted, Dori Friend - Page One Engine pre-launches) and More ... in Today's the proof is in the polygraph edition.

- Mike Merz Sr

Jon Bowtell - Cash Avalanche Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day: Saturday, August 1st 2015

Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner, come and ride The Cash Avalanche to massive commissions and prizes in August 2015.

I have spent the last 5 years developing and refining a system that generated my company nearly $90 million (yes, USD)!

Now it’s time to share that system with the world.

Click Here To Watch Jon's JV Video

The Cash Avalanche System launches August 1st 2015, 9am EST and I want a team of dedicated hungry affiliates ready to promote and push The Cash Avalanche to the top of the leaderboards.

In my previous niche, working exclusively with affiliates and affiliate networks I paid out over $35 million dollars in affiliate commissions and now I’m looking to repeat that same level of success in the IM/BizOp niche.

Will you be part of the next $35 Million pay-out?

The Cash Avalanche System, is a total system for success in the on-line marketplace and will convert well to any kind of Biz Op, IM, Work from Home or Wealth Opportunity Seekers lists.

You can expect mind blowing EPC’s from a sales letter expertly crafted with internet marketing superstar Alex Jeffreys and full affiliate support in terms of email swipes, blog posts, banners and forum signatures.

Access Your Promo Tools & More Here

Do not pass on this one simply because I’m not a high profile “so-called” Guru.

I let my figures speak for themselves.

• Nearly $90 Million generated in the last 5 years

• 1000’s of individual sales handled daily

• Over 12 years in online sales and marketing

• Over $35 Million paid to affiliates.

Skeptical? I anticipated that, so I took a 100% independent polygraph lie detector test to prove it and video’d the whole thing.

Be prepared for this thing to go viral and make you viral generated commissions without even trying.

So here’s the deal:

100% commission on the front end & 50% commissions through the entire rest of the funnel.

Plus loads of great competition prizes and bonuses.

Just yesterday my tech team accidentally let the sales page go live for 15 minutes and I made over $100. That's with zero marketing, zero SEO, zero affiliates, zero ad’s.

Where did the customers come from, no idea! because at this point in time I have zero tacking in place!

I have a passion for business and a passion for marketing and this will shine through in the video training I offer.

Just look at the value that you can promote to your list:

Module 1: The Absolute BS Reset Switch

Module 2: The Recurring Profit Generator

Module 3: the Fortune 500 Emulator

Module 4: The Sales Frenzy Funnel

Module 5: The Niche Profit Generator

Module 6: The Website Profit Blueprint

Module 7: The Automatic Cash Machine

Module 8: The Profit Amplifier

Module 9: The Big A** Backend

Module 10: The Loyalty Handcuffs

+ Bonuses

Visit The JV Page For Affiliate Registration Details & More

I look forward to welcoming you as an affiliate for The Cash Avalanche System and working with you for many years to come.

Jon Bowtell

(To access the merchant's JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more ... Click the link in the JV letter above (no log in necessary to access the JV page). Problem? Reply to this email with any questions or concerns.)

----------

Buzz Builders

The following Buzz Builders are Premium mailing recipient JV offers made by JVNP 2.0 VIP Partners announced recently in the JVNP 2.0 Update that are either yet to launch, or are still in the pre-launch or launch cycle.

To access the merchant's JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more ... please click the JV Invite/Page link in the Buzz Builder listings, below.

Problem? Reply to this email with any questions or concerns.

-----

Bryan Winters - Commission Miner Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launched Just Last Tuesday, June 16th 2015
Pays on 2 Tiers, Recurring!

Bryan Winters' all new CommissionMiner Member Opportunity launches on June 16th! Massive 6-7 figure income potential via CMC's *2 TIER COMPENSATION PLAN* paying out $10 monthly on 2 levels, plus $32 x 2 on our 1 click OTO! ...Get paid on your own sales...and on ALL sales made by *your* referrals! Totally insane! Commission Miner JV page.

-----

Michael Baptiste - 5 Figure Machines Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
High Conversion & Retention!

Jump on board and promote the hottest new program showing your subscribers how to create a 5 figure per month business. We love to support our partners and we will reciprocate if you support our launch. Feel free to contact us at any time. 5 Figure Machines JV page.

-----

Dianna Feldman - InstaNinjas Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
JVZoo Top Seller!

InstaNinjas is the most complete Instagram traffic course available on the market today... Created by two 6-figure online earners, the funnel is deep with a solid front end and multiple OTOs and downsells along with recurring commissions. InstaNinjas JV page.

-----

Anthony Morrison - Email Domination Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day Is TODAY Tuesday, June 23rd 2015

Email Domination by Anthony Morrison $40,000 in Launch Prizes! I've paid out over $6 Million to affiliates recently. This is my first JV Zoo launch so I'm totally focused on making it EPIC for you. You'll get huge EPC's with up to $194 per buyer in instant Paypal payments! Email Domination JV page.

-----

Ron Douglas + Alice Seba - WriterHelpWanted Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Commenced YESTERDAY Monday, June 22nd 2015
Launch Day: Thursday, June 25th 2015

Fully-tested product offer with a $3.26 EPC plus 50% commission on rebills teaches how to use writing skills to earn a full-time living. Prelaunch starts June 22 with easy promotions for free high-value content. Prizes for top sellers, sales milestones and lead generation. WriterHelpWanted JV page.

-----

Dori Friend - Page One Engine Launch High Ticket Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins TODAY Tuesday, June 23rd 2015
Launch Day: Tuesday, June 30th 2015

$150,000 including 3 cars in JV prize pool. $1,000 commissions. PageOneEngine includes software, link networks and 8 week guided curriculum teaching the top 8 SEO business models that are working in today’s SEO world. This is personally my largest launch so will do my best to make you happy! Anik Singal is doing the marketing. Visit the PageOneEngine JV page.

-----

Andrew Darius - Explaindio Video Creator 2.0 Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Commenced June 15th 2015
Launch Day: Wednesday, July 1st 2015

Explaindio Video Creator 2.0 launch: $30,000+ in prizes, retargeting, $1,013 Sales Funnel, double digit EPC. Version 1.0 is #3 all time bestseller on JVzoo. Top affiliate will walk out with $10,000 cash. No minimums. Daily cash contest too, so every affiliate has a chance to win big time. Explaindio Video Creator 2.0 JV page.

-----

Phil Benham - Blastoo! Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Monday, July 6th 2015
Launch Day: Monday, July 13th 2015

Blastoo! is an absolute moonshot product! The whole funnel converts like it's on steroids! That's to be expected since Phil has released 3 six-figure products in the last 12 months. Blastoo! is that product we’ll all be talking about months from now… the one that lit the IM industry on fire! Blastoo! JV page.

-----

Chris X + Ken O - Video Titan Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day: Monday, July 13th 2015

Got a Video or JVZoo list? Chris & Ken launch "Video Titan" on JVZoo - this July 13th. Earn up to 60% with $10,000 of cash prizes up for grabs! Video Titan JV page.

-----

Anik Singal - List Academy High Ticket Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Saturday, July 18th 2015
Launch Day: Thursday, July 23rd 2015

Our launch in February did $11.4 million in sales and $5 average EPC (on RAW clicks) … And Now We’re Back!! Earn $500 comms, massive conversions, top notch product, and the easiest prizes you’ll ever win! (no need to “beat” anyone to win) Learn more or sign up here ... List Academy JV page.

-----

Need Help?

Account Management Center

Support Helpdesk

JVNP 2.0 Featured Free Training Content For June 2015

Dush Ramachandran & Terra Goeres Ramachandran - The Hook or Headline

Tim Godfrey - The Art Of The Product Launch (Infographic)

JVNP 2.0 Social Network Groups/Communities

Facebook JVNP 2.0 Group

Google+ JVNP 2.0 Community

JVNP 2.0 New Affiliate Program Launch Announcements

JVNP 2.0 Premium VIP JV Announcement Forum Archives

JVNewsWatch JV Product Launch Calendar

-----

IMPORTANT!

The new product launch and evergreen affiliate program JV offers advertised on JVNP 2.0 and the JVNW Calendar are meant for experienced Affiliate Marketers.

If you have little to no affiliate marketing experience, we feel it would be most beneficial for you to complete the following JVNP 2.0 recommended Free Affiliate Marketing Training.

----------

That's All, Folks!

To OUR Success,

Mike Merz Sr
JVNotifyPro Joint Ventures

AWeber/JVListPro Archives - RSS

----------

Legal

As stated during the registration process, you are receiving the JVNP 2.0 Update Newsletter as a perk for being an active JVNP 2.0 Partner.

JVNP 2.0 Updates are mailed no more than 3 times a week, usually on Tuesday, Thursday + occasionally on Saturday.

The JV Offers announced in this newsletter are paid advertisements. The opinions expressed are those of the Merchant, not JVNotifyPro. Participate at your own risk.