+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How To Create Successful Joint Venture Ad Swaps

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

How To Create Successful Joint Venture Ad Swaps

Ad swaps are one of the easiest and fastest ways to build a list that I've found. They involve swapping broadcast emails with your JV partner to promote each of your squeeze pages to build your lists. This is the fastest way I have personally used to build my list and my list size has tripled in the past few months because of this underground method.

Here are some things to take note of when doing ad swaps:

1. Create your own sample promo emails and have them ready for your ad swaps. When you create your own promo emails for your squeeze page, you make it easier for your partner to just copy and paste your email into their autoresponder. Also, if you have tested certain subject lines before, you can get the best response for your ad swaps by using them in your sample emails.

2. Keep the JV email short and to the point. People are busy and don't have time to read a long email about a JV with someone they don't know - yet.

3. Provide proof of your list size and if possible, number of clickthroughs from your recent email broadcasts to give your ad swap partner an idea of how much traffic he will receive.

4. If your ad swap was successful, do another ad swap in a few months time. This time, send to your new leads that you have acquired since the last swap. Your partner can do the same. Do this every few months to help each other grow your lists using this co-op arrangement.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: How To Create Successful Joint Venture Ad Swaps

Fabian

That is a powerful way to build a list fast. I did it with my woodworking niche and now it is over 30,000 in less then 2 years and it really works.

It is a win-win for everybody.

Thanks
    Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great Article! ;D

I`m new at this so, great stuff...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

"Provide proof of your list size"???

How?

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

You can take a screen shot of it like this one.

Thanks
    Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

+ Reply to Thread