+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Digital Marketer From The UK

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Digital Marketer From The UK

Hi All

My name is Andy Phillips and I've been in Marketing for about 30 years with the last 12 online. I run a Digital Agency called Digital Cascade Ltd but also create online digital products for business. I have been selling these products into business communities for a few years now but I realize that I need affiliate partners to help me promote further afield.

I am really looking forward to learning from you all and hopefully make some deep meaningful business relationships in the process.

If I can help people on the product creation side, I'm happy to do that. I really need help with affiliate relationships etc.

Thanks
    Andy
    Andy Phillips
    Digital Cascade Ltd

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Andy ... sounds like you have a lot to share. I'm looking forward to reading your contributions, which should in itself aid the JV relationship building process by helping you establish yourself in the community.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Phillips View Post
    Hi All

My name is Andy Phillips and I've been in Marketing for about 30 years with the last 12 online. I run a Digital Agency called Digital Cascade Ltd but also create online digital products for business. I have been selling these products into business communities for a few years now but I realize that I need affiliate partners to help me promote further afield.

I am really looking forward to learning from you all and hopefully make some deep meaningful business relationships in the process.

If I can help people on the product creation side, I'm happy to do that. I really need help with affiliate relationships etc.

Thanks
    Andy

+ Reply to Thread