+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What are you looking to sell ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: What are you looking to sell ...

Hello Everyone.
    My name is Vanessa Blais. I have started a company called TVNet Productions. We offer information products on making money with Internet Video Television and Entertainment, as well as the delivery platform for the video content on our own video site.
    We have been in development of this project for six months and we are set to launch.
    Our squeeze page, www.tvnetprofits.com offers a free report on this new industry and our introductory ebook, "Raking In Huge Profits With Very Little Effort In Internet Television" is now up for sale.
    We have also produced a content rich resource site, www.tvnetresource.com that is free to everyone and gives loads of valuable resources for anyone wanting to create and profit from this new industry.
    We are currently seeking JV partners to help us out with testimonials, promotion to their own lists, and interviews to help us create many more information products on this topic.
    We are about to roll out our press releases and articles but we are fairly new to JV and we are hoping to find JV partners who can help us EXPLODE this business.
    It's a brand new product with a niche, and we want to enter the Internet Information marketing with this niche with lightning speed and have been told that the fastest way to do that is with JV's.
    Any help or comments are very much appreciated.
    Thanks.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: What are you looking to sell ...

My main website / niche is on dowsing...you know those old guys with sticks searching for water
    Well, there is more to it and I'm mostly interested in dowsing as it relates to health, alternative healing,
    energy healing, brain entrainment, subconscious, etc.

At present 80% of my business is selling physical goods, I want to change that balance to 50-50 or more and
    include e-books, recordings, etc. My newest product is Subliminal Fractal DVD that deals with boosting self-esteem.

My subscriber's list is about 4,500 and about 1,500 happy customers.

I came here to learn more about jv's as I think that's the way to go and hopefully do some networking.

Quality Dowsing Tools From Europe<br />http://www.diviningmind.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456