+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you looking to sell ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: What are you looking to sell ...

Your right Mike,

not many can write sausage articles like I can. I think I have a good idea
    on how to structure my articles...

The entire body of the article will be a lead in to a "video" that is located
    in a link on the signature section of the article. So, I'll discuss something
    in detail, but leave out the the climatic part and end it right as the article
    ends.

Then if you want to see it, you will have to click the link to the Camtasia
    flick. When the Camtasia movie is done, then it will direct them to the page
    I want them to take action on.

Well, I'm off to write some articles.......

no seriously, I'm gonna write them.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello guys ... can I squeeze in ... ??

Alright ... I am Kidino from Kuala Lumpur. I am not much of a web designer but that's my main business ... I don't design much but I have lists about it. These are a few that I have

- http://DIYMinisite.com ~ about building minisites
    - http://WOWPopUp.com ~ about unblockable PNG pop-up
    - http://MoneyClicking.net ~ my blog and ramblings

If you have anything that you think my list would be interested in, just send me an email. I read it through - no promises though.

Anyway, right now I am recruiting students for my online course. A 6-week online course - Web Design for Netpreneurs using Adobe Photoshop (mostly). It's not cheap, but I guarantee that students will get their money's worth ... or can I say worth a lot more ...

The course is $297. I already have some from my own list. And I am wondering if there are people here who'd be interested in recommending this to their list.

http://NetpreneursOnlineClassroom.com

BTW - Paul Smithson announced the winner to XSitePro Web Award 2005. And Bonnie Lowe won second price with her Cookie-Crazy.com. Just so your know -- I designed that ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

My main source of income (outside of my day job) is writing content articles. I author and/or ghostwrite for other sites in various niches, with my expertise being in the weight loss/diet/fitness niche, computers, sports, and mortgages (I was in the mortgage biz for 5 years). You can see some of my writing on www.chiefshuddle.com, as an example.

That being said, my cash cow for 2006 is going to be from www.martygallagher.com. Marty is a pseudo-celebrity in strength training circles, and I was fortunate enough (or opportunistic enough) to have struck a partnership with him last year. So when I start asking for help here, it will be for this site.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Lee,

Congratulations! I look forward to hearing more about that ...

There are tons of experienced people in here willing to help you out with any question you may have -- including myself ... if you come across a question that you don't feel like posting just PM me or send me an email and I should get back to you within a day or two.

That goes for anyone that has a question that they don't feel like posting.

To our success in 2006!

Sam

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Heyer
    Hey Lee,

Congratulations! I look forward to hearing more about that ...

There are tons of experienced people in here willing to help you out with any question you may have -- including myself ... if you come across a question that you don't feel like posting just PM me or send me an email and I should get back to you within a day or two.

That goes for anyone that has a question that they don't feel like posting.

To our success in 2006!

Sam
    Thanks Sam! I do have tons of questions, and time permitting, I may post my first sometime today. It'll be fun to let you guys in on my launch process.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I'll add mine...

I operate 3 websites:
    http://www.EasyNicheProduct.com
    http://www.TrafficForLess.com
    http://www.HitShark.com

EasyNicheProduct is my latest babe and it is the largest income earner for me.

My list are mainly new or looking for make money on the Internet. As you can see, my business is also on Niche products.

The killer here is that so many guys are jumping on the "Niche Product" bandwagon so I don't think offering Niche Product is a "Niche" anymore. ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Sam et al

K here,

Wow some really nice offerings here.

Question Sam What does Magga mean or stand for?
    And Kindino, Great site an work. I joined you list a while back.
    In fact it is via your site I was introduced to Paul's xsitepro.
    Jennifer, you may be a newbie to marketing but you have certainly defined your niche market -- 50% of the task. Where do you get your subscribers?

Ok...Well what am I selling. I am selling or intending to sell many things. Offline, I am selling business services. I write business plans and assist startup businesses and expanding businesses from inception to operation, in their startup and financing.

My background is in business, however my schooling and perhaps calling was/is in health. I have run 6 offline businesses with 3 being extraordinarily successful and 3 being miserable failures. You could say I am in the business of breakeven -- maybe balance. ;D

Currently I have 2 lists, 1. freegifts and special deals, it is a support list for those interested in marketing don't want to try different products free before they decide.

The other list is Massive giveaway which I am phasing out and transfering to free gifts and special deals.

These list were created for shoppersbox.info, which has been in development for about a year. It is a one of a kind site, which allows it's users to buy sell and trade their "one of a kind" wares. I am also moving the site to a paid host.

I believe I have found a trading script that will work, I just need to secure some time to install it.

Another project that was stalled because I could not find the software I wanted was Booksarefree my main site. However that has change and I am working on it. What makes booksarefree unique is that its intention is to draw a membership of individuals who enjoy reading ebooks and share their ideas and opinion of what they read online, via the forum and chats and hopefully create something new out of the discussions. As members they get access to a plethora of other services including free email, free chat, free forum and low cost hosting, writing tools etc. The things that they have to buy are resources to create that something new. You might call this an online library, with the goal of creation.

My lastest project is healthbreakthroughs Ezine. This is an health research and think tank Ezine. It is "as the title say" about healthbreakthroughs, but the ones never published, or hidden. For example it was researched, but excluded from the modern medical text regarding the connection between trapped blood protein and arthritis. As a result we have began to see an alarming increase in the incidence of arthritis. Many doctors know nothing about this "tell all" research.

On February 28th, I launched the Ezine. Everything was go on launch day and would you believe the server went down 1 hour and 1 minute before launch.

It didn't get going until that evening about 8:03pm.

I am now working on damage control. Also I learned to make sure I have my JV partners in place, first.

I have a preview edition of articles that will publish through the ezine. What could help the efforts, as this project is dear to my heart, would be some request for research in the area of health. And then testimonies about the research services rendered.

Offline I am the person that people come to when what the doctor is telling them doesn't sit well, unfortunately many of these persons have terrible phobia to computers.

So there you have some of what I am selliing or intend on selling.

I have a few more projects but I think my plate is quite full for the moment.

There is one question I do have? How many of you all would be interested in an Adsense JV. The title that comes to mind is " Masters of Adsense". If your interested and want full details please contact me and I will give more details of what I have in mind.

It would be quite fun and oh the money that could be made and the list building that would happen over a short period of time would be eye crossing.

I think you now know what I am selling...

Be well everyone

K Smith

P.S.
    Oh down here in Sunny Florida, they all call me "Ms K". That's where the K comes from.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

I developed a website called www.NeedARep.com and am looking to find a top notch Online Marketer who will be able to secure 100 registrations per month. I can let the interested party know who the current competition, and will also discuss what I have in mind as far as how profits will be split.

Let me know if I am posting this in the right please, Mike.

Gil

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Gil,

It could be the right place ... but I think you will get more viewers if you make a new post or post it in the JV Offer area (I'm notsure exactly what that section is titled).

Good luck,
    Sam

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Sam,

I am both new to JVAlert and new to marketing my ebook online. So I am struggling with how to make money with my ebook, Diamond Secrets Exposed. You see my site at www.diamondsecretsexposed.com. I have another ebook near completion and I am looking for any help on how to market these ebooks and make an income online. If you can help, I am all ears!

Jack

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast