+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My name is Steven Lucas

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

My name is Steven Lucas

Hi to Everybody who reads these intro posts.

My name is Steven Lucas, an internet marketer from Exeter in the UK.

I've been trying to 'do' internet marketing for a long time (10 yrs+) but never really took it seriously or consistently until about this time last year. I don't have an awful lot of funding behind me, so I've been trying to do things on the cheap and as such, have only got small results, but they are getting better and more consistent.

As a result of all my learnings, I am a competent (if unimaginative) web site builder - mostly with WordPress these days, I can write decent articles and short ebooks (my ideas run out at 15-20k words) and I'm happy to help people to get to a stage where they feel happy to know where they're going when flying solo.

I tried doing one WSO but did not publicise it, so naturally it didn't sell.

I'm now in the process of completing a comprehensive package along with a co-conspirator on the other side of the world, which makes communications a bit slow sometimes, but we seem to have a good fit with skills and attitudes. We will be announcing this package on here once we are closer to completion.

My attitude is "Willing to help. Willing to learn" and I hope to do plenty of both on here.

Regards,

Steven Lucas

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Steven,

Yor experience sounds like mine

I am based in Cardiff, so I'll keep an eye out for you.

If you need anything, give me a shout. Been round a while

regards
    Llwyddiant! (success to you),

Wayne (Joe) Evans
    Law of Attraction coach

+ Reply to Thread