Kourtland - Millionaire Trader: Make a Living Trading Stocks - JV Invite
Launch Day: Friday, May 29th 2015

Hi my name Is Kourtland Kardashian. I just launched my product this week and have already sold 67 copies to my stock trading course. I sold the copies for $50 each and it was all through twitter traffic. The stock trading course contains 110 video lectures and 6 hours of video content. I'm offering 75% commission for the first week to test the waters.

Course Description
  • One student will be selected each quarter (3 months) to take a day trip on my mentors $44 million dollar super yacht the Lady Linda decided by a final test at the end
  • This course includes a one hour private call to a professional wall street trader (you better have some good questions written down).
  • This course also includes my current stock portfolio and I may alert you to trades I take
  • Ask me any questions you have about stocks you're holding or planning to buy. I only have access to hundreds of proprietary trading desks around the globe. Not to mention private buy side analyst in London and Hong Kong.
Master Stock Trading in this Comprehensive Course
  • Recognize high probability trades in the stock market
  • Make a Living by Trading Stocks
  • Learn the rules in stock trading
Financial Relief at Your Fingertips

I designed this trading course to be easily understood by absolute beginners, regardless of your financial knowledge. This course is for anyone who wishes to learn a new skill and earn additional income at the same time. Complete with real life examples of stocks that consistently follow the patterns learned in this course.What are the requirements?
  • No Fundamental or Technical Knowledge required to take this course!
What am I going to get from this course?
  • Over 110 lectures and 5.5 hours of content!
  • How to setup a broker account and charting software
  • Learn the basic fundamentals of stocks
  • How to research insider trading in the stock market
  • Learn about ETFs, IPOs, and Penny Stocks
  • Learn the different types of trading and trading rules
  • How to find winning patterns in the market that work
  • How to read candlestick patterns
  • How to apply Fibonacci numbers to the markets
What is the target audience?
  • Beginner, Intermediate And Professional Stock Traders
  • Beginner, Intermediate And Professional Stock Investors
  • If you want to create a new source of income from anywhere in the world with an internet connection
Kourtland - Millionaire Trader: Make a Living Trading Stocks - JV Invite