+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Payment processors & Affiliate management integration

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Payment processors & Affiliate management integration

So I finally put my site out there on Adwords to do some testing and optimize my sales letter and got some sales right off the bat! Pretty exciting! So now that I'm making some money, I thought it was time to sign up for my powerpay.biz account and start accepting credit cards instead of just PayPal. However, got some bad news when they told me that you need to have:

A. US Bank Account (not a problem, can easily open one of those at my bank)
    B. A US Entity

Since I'm located in Canada and have a British Columbia Corporation for my business, I wasn't able to open an account with them.

Have any of my Canadian colleagues here run into the same problem? If so, what payment processor did you end up using? And are they web-friendly and big launch friendly?

Thanks,
    Jennifer

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

One thing is the paypal business premier account. It will works the same a authrize.net but with lower gateway fees.

Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Charles,

I currently do have a PayPal Business Premier account and on my 1shoppingcart account I've got it set to PayPal Express Checkout, which only gives you the option written quite small on the page:

"Don't have a PayPal account?
    Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue"

You have to take an extra step to get to a page where you can enter your credit card (if you don't have a PayPal account).

I spent 2 days on the phone with PayPal trying to get set up with PayPal Website Payments Pro, which would allow me to accept credit cards right on my first payment page - which yesterday they said was available in Canada, but today it is not and they don't have a set date yet when it will be. So now I'm back to square one - only accepting PayPal Express with the not-so-easy-to-find pay with your credit card if you don't have a PayPal account checkout.

I believe in keeping things simple for the customer and feel that the harder it is for them to pay, the more likely it will be that they will leave.

Does anyone have an other suggestions for a Canadian payment processor that won't shut me down if I get a large amount of orders flood in?

Thanks,
    Jennifer

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by charleskirkland
    ButterflyMarketing - I use it and I know a lot of other people who do. The soical proff from the people who do use it is huge. Has a great members area that is 2nd to none. Plus it has been proven to work and you can get lots of custom work done for it.

Plus it will make members into affiliates which is HUGE.
    Have to second Charles. Butterfly Marketing Script works fantastically and having members becoming affiliates on signup can be a huge boost!

I am using it for my upcomming launch.

It is such a beast I don't even bother setting it up myself. I just get a programmer to set it up PROPERLY the first time and integrate all pages etc. Makes it much easier on my end.

Peace,

Nath
    Is Internet Marketing Killing You?
    Stay tuned for more details...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey, thats a good question

CB- General affiliates
    Paydotcom - JV Partners
    Aweber- Autoresponder
    Membership Script - Go to master-resale-rights.com and get one for less than 25 bucks...

Cheers...
    Lakshay

P.S. I have revealed my source for scripts real cheap.. sob sob
    Waiting for the traffic?<br /><br />Secret Traffic Videos<br /><br />&quot;Discover How One Simple Secret Exploded The Traffic Rankings and Sales At My Websites Almost Instantly&quot;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123