+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 7 Proven Ways to connect with Internet Marketing Authorities

Hybrid View

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

7 Proven Ways to connect with Internet Marketing Authorities

One of the most important things you need to do when starting an internet business is to find related blogs/website. Start by reaching out the their respective owners and introduce yourself to them. By doing this you’ll be able to build relationship with the internet marketing authorities and open an opportunity for possible partnership to build your business in the future.

However I noticed that most of the people out there are doing it wrong that’s why I decided to create a few pointers on how reach out with them effectively.

1. Be Original

One thing to understand is these people receive a lot of messages telling them to connect with them and promote their product. If you want to be noticed you got to stand out from the crowd, don’t just send generic messages to these people!Instead, you got to know them better, view their website, learn what are the products they offer, join their mailing list.

They will realize that you are not just any other guys out there that just send generic messages to everyone.

2. Know What they Want

I’ve seen a lot of people who approach affiliates asking them to promote for their product without telling them what is it really for them and they wonder why they are being ignored. These people value their time very much and they won’t be waste their time if you don’t explain to them how it will benefit them.

If you are reaching out to Affiliates maybe you can explain to them how they can make money from your product or If you are reaching out from Blog owners maybe they want traffic and sharing their contents, giving back links will get their attention.

3. Leverage the Power of Micro Commitments

Another mistake that new marketers are doing is to message these people asking them to promote for their stuffs on the first message. This is the number one way to get ignored! The best way to reach out to these people is to take it slowly.

Once they know how you can both help each other, maybe you can start by asking them to look into your sales copy and give them feedback or maybe you can give them your product and ask them to review it for you.

Bottom line is, you got to make them commit on something that is easy to accomplish.

4. Don’t Take it Personally

Once you are you able to connect with the authorities, you have to continue cultivating the relationship with them and don’t expect too much from them. (especially from the start)

If you asked them to promote for your launch and they turn you down, don’t take it against them. These people run their own business and will not help you every single time you ask them to.

Don’t burn the bridges! instead, continue cultivating the relationship with them. After all, a real internet marketing business is a long term business.

5. Start from Bottom – Up

When just starting out, start reaching out to authorities that are 2 – 3 levels above you first but don’t limit yourself on reaching out to the 7 figure marketers.

If you want to get a higher success rate you got to reach out to the people who can see the value in the efforts you are giving them.

Think about it for example, if you send 50 visitors to the sales page and get 2 sales each to an internet marketer who’ just starting out and a 7 figure marketers. Most likely the 7 figure marketer will not notice you because a lot of affiliates are doing the same while on the other hand the other you will have a higher chance of getting noticed by the other marketer.

6. Stay within their Radar

Don’t just introduce yourself and fade away. Keep in touch with them at least 2 – 3 times per month and let them know that you are there to help. Be a real person and keep them warm because you’ll never know when you will be needing their help.

I’ve met a lot of people who just reach out to you whenever they need something. I’m sure you will not feel good about it.

7. Meet them in Person

Make sure to attend offline events and meet these people in person. This is the best way to show them that you are a real person and know more about them and know other people they also knew.

These are just a few proven steps to successfully get noticed by these IM Authorities and get them as one of your Joint Venture partner or you want to get them on board as your affiliate.

If you have any other tips, feel free to comment below.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    useful information, thanks for sharing.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Edward,
    Yeah, I heard quite a few people said the same thing - don't just asked someone to promote for you, especially when they don't know you at all. Of course, that's perfectly understandable.

I also heard that you should always be different, go in with a different approach so you'll stand out. Because these guys do get tons of emails everyday.

It's really good advice to follow!
    ProAnimatedVideos
    Create Powerful & Professional Videos Easily!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    thank for your sharing

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Really Good tips. Thanks for sharing!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Excellent information... Thank you!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks Edmark,
    I'm a fanatic for micro commitments so I'm glad you shared that one!

-Benny
    Training and coaching entrepreneurs through MarketingEducation.ORG

http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_...hing-JV-Invite

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Useful information Edmark. Though am a newbie to the industry but thinking to bring a loyal relationship with the owners as the first and bring best in to their product promotions. I should feel it and aiming to bring 80% of readers should visit to their site and buy it.

I really love the way you have written the post. Please share me other advise as well.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Edmark!

Nice to stumbled upon someone from the Philippines. Thank you for your great post here. By the way, I will be officially launch my product on March 31 this month, and I hope you can help me promote this. You can check the launch calendar product launch of March 31, 2017, my product name is Breakthroughs Mastery Course.

All the best,
    jeng cua
    Your Breakthrough Guide To Design Your Future!
    Jeng Cua

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Edmark!

Nice to stumbled upon someone from the Philippines. Thank you for your great post here. By the way, I will be officially launch my product on March 31 this month, and I hope you can help me promote this. You can check the launch calendar product launch of March 31, 2017, my product name is Breakthroughs Mastery Course.

All the best,
    jeng cua
    Your Breakthrough Guide To Design Your Future!
    Jeng Cua

+ Reply to Thread