+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can't cash clickbank checks!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Can't cash clickbank checks!

Greetings!

I know I've had some trouble cashing 3rd party checks here in the U.S., but I found out that if you do an ATM deposit, the bank just sends them on through... I don't know if that will work in your country but you might give it a shot... LOL

Michael Veloff

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

I live in the UK and bank with Natwest Bank.

When I went in there with a cheque in dollars from clickbank, they looked at me as if i had gone off.

They insisted that it should have been paid to me in the same way as PayPal and went on and on about not wanting to cash the check.

Eventually they accepted it, charged me 5% for the priveledge and took 10 days for it to clear.

I'm seriously considering boycotting ClickBank as I don't need the hassle.

What does everone else think?

Kind Regards,

Jane Harper
    http://www.successcreatesmoney.com/helpyourself<br />http://www.helpyourself.forumwise.com<br />http://www.successcreatesmoney.com/successnow

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi there,
    I live in the UK, the only problem that I have had with clickbank cheques is the time that the bank takes to clear It can be up to 90 day’s!, CLICKBANK Quote “checks are void after 90 days, please present checks promptly to your financial institution. Failure to do so will result in your check becoming stale.”

I bank with Natwest, What a joke, If it wasn’t for clicks banks affiliate’s I would not bother with them.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Folks,

I'm from the UK and I know that if you make a certain number of sales you then have the option of having the money wired to the account. You need to know the routing number for your bank. Getting this information from anyone working in the bank is like asking for the holy grail Last time I asked I ended up with 3 different numbers so I guess it's a lottery which one you choose. I have been meaning to re-visit this but not had any actual problems with cashing the checks at my bank.

Usually the cashier disappears behind the desk and returns with a long form to fill in ( but I don't mind that because she does most of the filling in 8) ). They apply a charge of £5 ( about $7 ) for the privilege of doing this but I've never had a problem with it to date and I tend to go into the bank when it's not so busy.

Dean

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Dean...
    You just forgot to tell us the name of the UK bank,mate. :

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I am from Israel, I have had this problem with one or two banks.

but I have found a bank that will accpet the check.
    the main issue here is that you have to get some deposite in your bank account to back up the check . do some survery with the bank that accpet this check and then open account not after.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

David, and everyone in this thread

just to put my oar in.. ... a bit long winded I'm afraid ... sorry Mike

Here's the deal.

There is a problem in Europe right now, with any checks issued from the USA. It has to do with the new international disclosure agreements demanded by the US. In short, most of the Swiss and German banks and others are actually requesting that US citizens, (residing in the US, must close their accounts, and take their money back. (if you are not aware of what I'm referring to, PM me I can tell you more about that)

I also got hit with this.

So, here's the solution..

If you are planning to make IM your full-time profession and you are not doing it for a hobby (not trying to be smart, you will understand when you read the rest of this) Then you need to have a proper business structure, and this is one way you can do it.

Setup a company in Europe (an LTD or Corp) costs about Euro 50. Then Setup a company in Arizona in the US, (Google search incorporate in Arizona, you'll find plenty) make the European company a share holder in the US company. Costs about $300 all in.

Now, it has to be Arizona - here's why. That is the ONLY state in the US, where if you are NOT a US resident i.e green card or other. Then you can apply for a US Tax reference number (not SSN) and as part of the package you will get an introduction to a bank in the US.

Starting to see the solution? ..

Then, the next part is easy
    1. Change online activities to Business account - rather than individual
    2. Give CLickbank and CJ or whoever your Tax ID and Company Bank details in US.
    3. Money goes to US account - and is almost instant, and 3 days to clear.
    4. It's your money, you can transfer to the Parent company in Europe :-)

c'est bon

I hope that helps, it worked for me, and no issues since.
    PM directly if you need to

JF

PS: Don't forget to retain the Arizona company incorporators for your Tax returns in the US - $120 per year, but well worth it.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hi, you can find all US bank locations, addresses, telephone numbers and more details here. Check out the below link and much more information about banks hope this will be helpful

altiusdirectory.com/Finance/usa-banks

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up

Good thing I opted to read the dates on these posts lol but here in canuck land, most of our banks have 30 business day hold on US cheques and Mike you should recall a visit to the bank and they almost weren't going to cash your cheque? Every company should do wires or option for paypal, it would seriously cut back on a lot of costs. I don't like cheques, I don't even have any personal cheques and people look at me like I have 3 heads lol when I tell them that ... credit card, cash, bank wire or paypal that's all I use.
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by soli View Post
    I am from Israel, I have had this problem with one or two banks.

but I have found a bank that will accpet the check.
    the main issue here is that you have to get some deposite in your bank account to back up the check . do some survery with the bank that accpet this check and then open account not after.
    hey man
    i am from israel too but i cant figure out how to cash clickbank checks its really pissing me off can you tell me exactly how you cash your checks please please
    thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123