+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted: Experienced Product Launch Mngr/JV Partnership Consultant

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Wanted: Experienced Product Launch Mngr/JV Partnership Consultant

Hello my name is Shane AKA Moneymakerspy,

I have several products nearing the late stages of Dev. and wish to begin the next pre-launch campaign as soon as it is appropriate.

I am looking for someone who can take on a hand-holding role and provide a solid structure of checks and balances as I navigate through the managment of a multi-tiered Product Launch Campaign.

We will together, in parrallel with the Launch Schedule, assemble and fortify a solid network of JV Partners.

We will focus on emailing my existing sub base as much as possible to generate significant sales of our future JV Partner's Products until we are ready for our own launches.

If you can dedicate any amount of significant time to my efforts, I can pay per hour, per campaign, percentage of business, or per sale. We can also put everything in writing if you need that to work comfortably.

I am very well educated in most online niches so you will not be dealing with a learning curve or spend all your time putting out any fires.

I will be looking to you for Strategic Advice, Insider Information, Accountability, and a consistent structure of Checks & Balances. Current relationships with JVPs who have active lists and strong product offerings is a big gigantic plus. No timid personality types who fear confrontation and lack assertiveness. I am an "A" player wishing to add another "A" player so we can share in some nice financial gains in 2015 - 2016.

We can hire a developer or VA if needed but I would rather keep things very small and I can handle most launch related grunt work.

I am not stressed about extracting profits for my own needs as I am self sufficient without depending on this revenue.

I am more concerned with building the JV Relationships, Developing a strong multi-tiered Launch Campaign, and delivering extremely high-value end products.

I want to lock down a simple blueprint and repeat the process over and over again at a moderate pace.

My niches are Online Revenue Generation, Blogging, Internet Marketing, Online Gambling, Live Streaming Poker,. Recreational Poker, Multi-table Poker Tournaments (online only), email marketing, list building, Website Flipping, cigar box guitar making, and Podcasting. i have 50 active websites and 20 email lists.

I am open to any deal or offer idea you have regarding level of participation and amount/method of compensation.

I have a subscriber-base of 10,000 to 20,000 actives and we can begin emailing offers for products from potential JV Partners immediately. I will wait to launch anything proprietary as long as needed to gain the respect and build the necessary level of expected fair reciprocity among our new circle of JV Partners.

I am strong in many areas and just need some help in organizing efforts, and optimizing strategies.

Thank you to all who contribute here as I benefit from your efforts much more than you do from mine,
    Shane Hopkins
    AKA moneymakerspy
    moneymakerspy.com
    shane at money makerspy dot com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    getting no replies on this discouraged me from going pro or VIP... also the forums rarely have any new posts...can anyone provide some stats (or an actual list of benefits/value) or even ballpark claims as to why they use the JVnotifypro VIP program to announce their launches? I know that most regs post all their launches here but is there value for people like me with little track record? I have sold about $10,000 of products for others but have had no replies when I reach out to them for feedback on things....seems like a one way street unless you have a heavy list, am I right? Just looking for a place to find an open dialogue and get feedback from affiliate marketers who know what they are doing.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Shane.

Sorry for not following up, right away ... I've been busy, offline, due to the Holidays.

I apologize for the lack of engagement in the forums. We are a bit behind on implementing a number of improvements and upgrades that will no doubt help increase activity ... and interactivity, back to where it was in our heyday when it was vibrant.

But don't let the lack of views and responses in the JV announcement area of the forum give you the impression that the site doesn't still receive traffic and have a number of regular followers.

If you check out the JVNW calendar stats (www.JVNewsWatch.com and www.JVNotifyPro.com home page version of the JVNW calendar), you'll see that most of the calendar listings receive hundreds to a thousand and more JV page views, respectively.

These translate into JV prospects at a rate of 1 in 10 to 1 in 5, depending on the vendor and JV offer. A VIP calendar listing is just $47, and it remains in the archives and searchable for as long as the JV offer is made available, and includes VIP JV Referral Ad Network exposure during the pre-launch and launch phase.

A VIP upgrade is just $47, recurring, and includes a gratis VIP calendar listing each month in addition to other VIP perks.

If you check out the the majority of the competition, most of them charge hundreds of dollars for limited time VIP JV offer announcement exposure, and more, so you'd be hard pressed to find a better value ... even now, when we're still not quite at 100%.

If you have not already found a JV/Affiliate Manager, please let me know and I'll help you out with that.

Additionally, when you're ready to announce your JV offer, visit the JV Offer Submission Wizard.

Thanks for the feedback ... we look forward to helping you achieve your goals.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by shane hopkins View Post
    getting no replies on this discouraged me from going pro or VIP... also the forums rarely have any new posts...can anyone provide some stats (or an actual list of benefits/value) or even ballpark claims as to why they use the JVnotifypro VIP program to announce their launches? I know that most regs post all their launches here but is there value for people like me with little track record? I have sold about $10,000 of products for others but have had no replies when I reach out to them for feedback on things....seems like a one way street unless you have a heavy list, am I right? Just looking for a place to find an open dialogue and get feedback from affiliate marketers who know what they are doing.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Shane,

Well I am interested, let me know what you have to offer. A friend of mine referred me to this thread.

I have been the number one vendor on warriorplus in SEPT and OCT last year, did 7 Back to Back WSO OF THE DAYS in 2 months. ( Yea, did 4 launches in a month too lol - WSOs are easy. )

Recently had a JVZOO software launch with Todd Gross for ARBDOM - getarbitragedom.com/special
    Had to close the launch due to a bit of glitches but still did 900+ units.

In short, I have my own design, development etc teams..
    I write the copies and get the Funnels and VSLs done etc.
    And yes if I have my own Affiliate Syndicate as well.

Anyway, hit me up at skype @ metagk90

I will see what I can do

If I can't partner up, I will hook you up to someone who can and is reputable in the space.

+ Reply to Thread