Hello my name is Shane AKA Moneymakerspy,

I have several products nearing the late stages of Dev. and wish to begin the next pre-launch campaign as soon as it is appropriate.

I am looking for someone who can take on a hand-holding role and provide a solid structure of checks and balances as I navigate through the managment of a multi-tiered Product Launch Campaign.

We will together, in parrallel with the Launch Schedule, assemble and fortify a solid network of JV Partners.

We will focus on emailing my existing sub base as much as possible to generate significant sales of our future JV Partner's Products until we are ready for our own launches.

If you can dedicate any amount of significant time to my efforts, I can pay per hour, per campaign, percentage of business, or per sale. We can also put everything in writing if you need that to work comfortably.

I am very well educated in most online niches so you will not be dealing with a learning curve or spend all your time putting out any fires.

I will be looking to you for Strategic Advice, Insider Information, Accountability, and a consistent structure of Checks & Balances. Current relationships with JVPs who have active lists and strong product offerings is a big gigantic plus. No timid personality types who fear confrontation and lack assertiveness. I am an "A" player wishing to add another "A" player so we can share in some nice financial gains in 2015 - 2016.

We can hire a developer or VA if needed but I would rather keep things very small and I can handle most launch related grunt work.

I am not stressed about extracting profits for my own needs as I am self sufficient without depending on this revenue.

I am more concerned with building the JV Relationships, Developing a strong multi-tiered Launch Campaign, and delivering extremely high-value end products.

I want to lock down a simple blueprint and repeat the process over and over again at a moderate pace.

My niches are Online Revenue Generation, Blogging, Internet Marketing, Online Gambling, Live Streaming Poker,. Recreational Poker, Multi-table Poker Tournaments (online only), email marketing, list building, Website Flipping, cigar box guitar making, and Podcasting. i have 50 active websites and 20 email lists.

I am open to any deal or offer idea you have regarding level of participation and amount/method of compensation.

I have a subscriber-base of 10,000 to 20,000 actives and we can begin emailing offers for products from potential JV Partners immediately. I will wait to launch anything proprietary as long as needed to gain the respect and build the necessary level of expected fair reciprocity among our new circle of JV Partners.

I am strong in many areas and just need some help in organizing efforts, and optimizing strategies.

Thank you to all who contribute here as I benefit from your efforts much more than you do from mine,
Shane Hopkins
AKA moneymakerspy
moneymakerspy.com
shane at money makerspy dot com