+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JV Partner needed - excellent commissions

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

JV Partner needed - excellent commissions

Hi

I am going to be absolutely straight with you, I have absolutely no idea about IM at all. My small conventional business has really been struggling and with 2 kids to feed I have been searching for something to support my family. Since then I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

I have 3 products that have the potential to be launched. Is think they are pretty good products, one product for example has sold 13 000 units in 3 years just in the UK. It's never been launched in any other market and the UK market is pretty limited. And this is just using conventional marketing.

I know enough that unless I create the right page, the right tools and recruit affiliates then my launch will just get lost. I don't need to make a lot of money straight away, just enough to put money on the table for a while and some cash to help me produce the next line of products.

I need to learn whilst earning. This is why I want a JV to learn from and also earn with. This is why I am willing to give up a lot of commission for the right JV and the privilege. I am willing to follow your advice implicitly in the creation of pages and preparation of the launch.

Here is a very brief overview of the products that could be launched

1 - TEFL Training course - this is fully accredited and certified course that allows graduates to travel anywhere in the world and teach English. It's sold 13 000 in the UK and has a current value of $300 which is market average. It's only ever really been sold in the UK and there are roughly 350 000 courses sold each year - 250 000 from the US and Canada

2 - Quit Smoking Method - It's a new product that's sold around 50 so far on a promotion price of $20 to be a 'test' group. It has been successful. It offered a full refund which no one asked for. It is normally priced at around $199 but it has very little cost so it can be adjusted to maximize affiliate interest.

3 - Newsletter Software - Our newsletter software is just about to be launched, it's in the testing stage. The really different thing is that our newsletter software has optional content full loaded. It is targeted at small businesses and it is loaded with content related to each industry. It has templates that can be personalized and can be automated to be sent out every month with no input needed. - it is a subscription based product current priced at $49 per month.

I am looking for a JV partner with successful 5 figure launches plus. I want to learn as much as possible so that in the future I can create more affiliate friendly products, pages and tools. I need to make money now but I also need to learn so I can make life changing money later. Therefore, I am very flexible on the terms of our agreement and on commissions to affiliates.

Is there anyone interested in working with me?
    Last edited by Roy Jenks; 01-07-2015 at 07:40 AM.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Jenks View Post
    Hi

I am going to be absolutely straight with you, I have absolutely no idea about IM at all. My small conventional business has really been struggling and with 2 kids to feed I have been searching for something to support my family. Since then I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

I have 3 products that have the potential to be launched. Is think they are pretty good products, one product for example has sold 13 000 units in 3 years just in the UK. It's never been launched in any other market and the UK market is pretty limited. And this is just using conventional marketing.

I know enough that unless I create the right page, the right tools and recruit affiliates then my launch will just get lost. I don't need to make a lot of money straight away, just enough to put money on the table for a while and some cash to help me produce the next line of products.

I need to learn whilst earning. This is why I want a JV to learn from and also earn with. This is why I am willing to give up a lot of commission for the right JV and the privilege. I am willing to follow your advice implicitly in the creation of pages and preparation of the launch.

Here is a very brief overview of the products that could be launched

1 - TEFL Training course - this is fully accredited and certified course that allows graduates to travel anywhere in the world and teach English. It's sold 13 000 in the UK and has a current value of $300 which is market average. It's only ever really been sold in the UK and there are roughly 350 000 courses sold each year - 250 000 from the US and Canada

2 - Quit Smoking Method - It's a new product that's sold around 50 so far on a promotion price of $20 to be a 'test' group. It has been successful. It offered a full refund which no one asked for. It is normally priced at around $199 but it has very little cost so it can be adjusted to maximize affiliate interest.

3 - Newsletter Software - Our newsletter software is just about to be launched, it's in the testing stage. The really different thing is that our newsletter software has optional content full loaded. It is targeted at small businesses and it is loaded with content related to each industry. It has templates that can be personalized and can be automated to be sent out every month with no input needed. - it is a subscription based product current priced at $49 per month.

I am looking for a JV partner with successful 5 figure launches plus. I want to learn as much as possible so that in the future I can create more affiliate friendly products, pages and tools. I need to make money now but I also need to learn so I can make life changing money later. Therefore, I am very flexible on the terms of our agreement and on commissions to affiliates.

Is there anyone interested in working with me?
    Im interested

Can I have more details

Regards

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    This is a good opportunity for you.

I will be straight for you too. I have not launch any product yet, but I have been in online world since 2011. To launch a product is not that easy, you will need a landing page, squeeze page and a traffic to that page.. also an auto-responder to capture emails.

But with your TEFL course, you need a website. In building a website, this I can guarantee you and with the landing page and video creation for your promotional.

Of course, we need more traffic for your product, we can advertise through FB or PPC and Twitter.

If you need my help just pm me..

Thanks,

Lloyd

+ Reply to Thread