+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Christian Trejo - BuyNeu: Superhero Costumes - Halloween Costumes JV Invite

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Christian Trejo - BuyNeu: Superhero Costumes - Halloween Costumes - JV Invite

Launch Day: Monday, January 26th 2015

Hello my friends,

A year ago we launched in this site TheIronManSuit.com affiliate website, it was a very successful website, even so that Marvel Inc. contacted us to close our website because we weren't paying anything to them and we were using their trademark in our domain.

What happened? We just changed our content to avoid trademark copyrights violations and redirect all our traffic to a new domain TheIronSuit.com

Now, it is still working perfectly, making money for many affiliates and without any legal issue.

Thanks to the success with TheIronSuit.com! We decided to launch a new website just like TheIronSuit.com but much better. This time we will offer no just one character but many of them and with the time we will keep increasing the number of options that the customers will have by joining to our website.

We want you to be part of this. TheIronSuit.com proved that this niche is amazing and unique so we can do it much better with BuyNeu: Premium Costumes "Do It YourSelf" Guide.

Join us and letīs make business together, We are completely sure you won't regret it.

BuyNeu is launching! New Niche! Get on board. Launch date: January 26th, 2014
    BuyNeu Premium Costumes - JV Invite

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Happy New Year! Are you ready to make your first million dollars this year? I'm sure you will reach that goal very soon.

And I would like to invite you to join me in my new venture in a new niche. Just check it out and see by yourself how cool is it.
    BuyNeu is launching! New Niche! Get on board. Launch date: January 26th, 2014
    BuyNeu Premium Costumes - JV Invite

+ Reply to Thread