+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am A Newbie and Can Do With Your Help

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries

Smile Am A Newbie and Can Do With Your Help

Hi Everyone,

My name is Blessing Mutevera from South Africa, am a newbie and would appreciate it if fellow members can show me the way so that I can earn my first dollar on line. Have been reading a lot about Internet Marketing, its the implentation of what I have been reading which I need to work on. Am very excited about this post so much because I have read a lot about Mike Merz‎, and can not believe it now that there is a chance I could be getting personal help from Mike Merz himself. Would love to erase everything I read and want to start from scratch and follow 'the Mike Merz's way'

Warm regards,

Bule

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Bule ...

Although I first achieved prominence as an IM start up coach way back around the turn of the century (seems funny to say that) AKA the 'IM4Newbies Guy', I've focused most of my attention on JV Marketing the past 10 years.

I am honored to be appreciated for my past efforts ... but, IMHO, there are a number of Online Professionals out there right now that I'd recommend over me when it comes to cutting edge IM start up training, like Brian Clark, Chris Farrell, David Perdew, and Lynn Terry ... to name a few that I personally recommend.

JVNotifyPro was originally created for intermediate to advanced IMers, although we have tried to embrace the many newbies that have joined the ranks and have even wound up launching their first products here.

So it's fair to say I still know my way around the general topic, just that the folks I named above are super focused in that area, right now, and could really help you get on the fast track to learning the ropes.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread