+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How I Got A Guru To Promote My First Launch On JVZoo . . .

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries

Cool How I Got A Guru To Promote My First Launch On JVZoo . . .

Call this lucky if you like but here's a story about how I got a Guru to come on board, promote for me, make money, and bring me in to his additional projects which are actually making me money everyday :-) . . .

So I started with my first serious info-product back in 2012 and then stopped with info products since my release as a WSO didn't even cross $100 in sales after investing like $700 in total for the whole thing on Warrior+. Then I went did offline marketing, had success - and decided to put that into a product. I was doing a lot of offline and also international outsourcing, so I decided I would put that into a product.

With that - I started reaching out to marketers online and asking them to review my product in return for their feedback and potentially a testimonial. Some said yes and gave a great review, some of them looked at me like I was crazy, and some of the up-tight people had some really nasty things to say to me - which let me know I was doing something right lol.

So I reach out to this one guys who's a big name and has been in IM for 19 years, and has done millions. Once I reached out to him, I told him how I followed him for years and actually practiced what I learned from him for years as well. So being a big fan and student of his might've helped . . . but anyway - I reach out, send him a copy of my product - and he actually thought that it was great! He said that he learned something, and then we started talking for hours on FB about his history with outsourcing and my smidgets of success with outsourcing to India and the Philippines.

From that point I realized that I was on to something with this product of mine. I then asked him how to go about finding affiliates to recruit my new product launch on JVZoo.

Being the awesome guy that he is, he decided to give me some good advice which helped bring on a few affiliates. Lucky me again, we both live in Miami (during August 2014 at the time of that launch) and we actually met up in person for coffee. After about 4 hours of talking and establishing a relationship, we hit it off and became friends after seeing how much we had in common. Then I asked him did he think this was really something of value - he said "Heck Yes!" and then he said to me "Yeah this is really valuable, and I'll promote this to my list you too!"

Then a day or two later he came on board for my launch and did promote. He made the most sales and helped my 2nd launch do over $1K - which for me was amazing for an info product lol. From there we started other projects together that we're working on now which is in a bigger playing field than I ever imagined.

Now I have no fear of a big name, or a guy who's got that 'status' in this industry because I realize that I have something valuable to offer the marketplace - not to mention I have something that even the 'big names' can learn from. Not coming from a cocky standpoint, but a position of strength.

I know my value, and I know that it's more than possible to get big names to partner with you - it's probable as long as you have a strategy, or a bit of luck and tenacity like I do.

Take your product, put your all into it - and be fearless when it comes to approaching people for reviews, and to promote your offer. You never know who is looking to bring you onto their next 6 figure or million dollar project just like what happened to me.

Thumbs up this post if you got something out of this, also let me know your thoughts!

Michael 'The Digital CEO' Baptiste
    Sign up for Big commissions and the #1 Best Outsource System Launch of The YEAR!
    More Than $2,000 In Cash Prizes! Check It Out!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Mike, this was a great story and I appreciate you sharing it with me and the world. My name is Lawrence and I have been trying to break into the dot come lifestyle for some years now. I don't have my own product but I am really interested and passionate about affiliate marketing. I don't know much about joint ventures but I am willing to learn about any strategy that will graduate me from newbie to "Super Affiliate". I know it's not going to happen over night but I am dedicating a large part of every day to make this leap. Can you give me some ideas on what my day should look like? Thanks

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hey Lawrence I'm glad you got a lot of value out of that story. The key is to just take all out massive action and be OK with the final end results. I say that each day of your online marketing career should consist of the following . . .

Emailing your list
    Growing your list
    Marketing and selling your products to your list or past clients
    Networking with other marketers and people in your industry (that involves building relationships - YES!)
    Constantly brainstorming on ways to improve what you're already doing
    SELL SELL SELL something everyday!
    Take some time to enjoy your life because tomorrow is never promised
    Spend time with good people, or the people you love because tomorrow is never promised
    And focus on building your list!

Probably not the typical responses you'll hear around the industry, but thats what I would recommend to someone like yourself looking to gain some traction and sure fire success!

All the best,
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence Robertson View Post
    Hey Mike, this was a great story and I appreciate you sharing it with me and the world. My name is Lawrence and I have been trying to break into the dot come lifestyle for some years now. I don't have my own product but I am really interested and passionate about affiliate marketing. I don't know much about joint ventures but I am willing to learn about any strategy that will graduate me from newbie to "Super Affiliate". I know it's not going to happen over night but I am dedicating a large part of every day to make this leap. Can you give me some ideas on what my day should look like? Thanks
    Sign up for Big commissions and the #1 Best Outsource System Launch of The YEAR!
    More Than $2,000 In Cash Prizes! Check It Out!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey mike. wow what a story i have to said, excellent!

Its funny you should say this as i am exactly in a very similar position at the moment.I am looking for affiliates to promote my latest product, but what i admired about what you did was you were not afraid of the big boys so to speak. I have learned that to win in business you have to be fearless and just go for it. Yes some rejections are inevitable but you also get successes along the way. Also this takes time and is not a magic solution as is being sold out there. Thanks Michael its been very inspirational what you wrote here.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Michael,

Nice story. I am in a similar boat. I am launching my first Jvzoo product and
    have been looking for help to promote it. Not an easy thing to get.

But I am not giving up............

Be Well
    Don

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Great story, thanks for sharing.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for sharing that, I found it quite inspirational. I think its sometimes really hard to see just how valuable something is that your working on. You put everything into it, but its hard to know until someone tells you. Great story.
    Free Marketing, Traffic, SEO Advice & Reviews.
    http://www.marketingingenuity.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Very inspirational story. Also a great lesson... many of us have a lot to offer but just do not have the "connections" so to speak. It is up to YOU to show that you have a lot to offer and to make those connections.

Again, great story.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mike
    Thanks for sharing. This is actually a good tip for us newbies. I guess there are so many ways to approach people, even the big gurus. And you never know, something we say or write will catch the attention of the other guy & the rest is history. I might just try it myself, haha...
    ProAnimatedVideos
    Create Powerful & Professional Videos Easily!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Michael,

Thank you for sharing your story. Like others who read this thread, I'm also in similar boat looking for affiliates to promote my upcoming product launch. I am very green on product launching and feel the needs of partnering with an experienced JV broker. Your story opens an insight and give me valuable tips.

Mauris

+ Reply to Thread