Felix Leech - SuperFlex 101 - JV Invite
Launch Day: Tuesday, October 21st 2014

Hi all,

Thank you for dropping by, hope everything's going well!

I'm offering you a chance to promote what could be a rising star in a relatively untapped niche. Whoever your customers are, chances are flexibility is limiting them in some way, and Superflex101 is here to help!

LAUNCH WEEK: October 21st - 27th
PRE-LAUNCH: October 15th - 20th

SuperFlex 101 is a complete online suite teaching everything you need to know to improve your flexibility.

The course covers::

- Science and technique of stretching (which few of even the best athletes know)
- Stretching for work
- Stretching for sport
- Injury prevention and cure
- Troubleshooting and more

This is taught through:

- In depth eBook
- Audio narration
- Tutorial videos
- Podcasts (updated regularly)
- Dedicated support center

How will it help your customers?

Flexibility is something that everyone needs, from corporate workers, to athletes, to seniors and beyond.

Your list will benefit from:

- Reduced pain during work and leisure
- Improved performance in their sport
- Increased energy and reduced stress
- Greater sense of health and vitality
- Increased ability to do everyday tasks
- Feeling younger

Superflex 101 has been over two years in the making, and comes from over 8 years of developing techniques through my own training. As a stuntman, athlete, contortionist and gymnast I've become an authority in my own circles - but never really made it public. Now is your chance to earn big helping me bring it to the wider world!

By promoting this launch you will be able to take advantage of:

- A wealth of JV tools
- email swipes, PPC ads (my specialty), banners - all updated regularly- Regular email updates including launch and pre-launch reminders
- 75%-100% COMMISSIONS
- Recurring income of up to $40/month

The sales funnel gives you two ways to promote to maximise your earning potential:

'Warm-up' with the eBook only:
Basic eBook package ($27)
-> OTO 1 Membership site with videos, audios, podcasts ($27/month)
-> OTO 2 Private email access, tailored weekly email plan ($37/month)
Direct to the membership site: Membership site ($47/month)
-> Private email access, tailored weekly email plan ($57/month)

PLUS I'm offering 100% COMMISSION ON ALL BASIC EBOOK SALES for the entire Launch Week!

If your product is about

- Sports performance enhancement
- Golf- Muscle growth
- Vertical leap enhancement
- Muscle pain relief of any kind

... or even ANYTHING in the Health and Fitness niche, SuperFlex 101 will enhance what you offer. Not only that, but I promise to promote the product of anyone who helps me out, and as I don't have any other products I will be delighted to offer something that helps my own customer base.Do your list a favour, and yourself, and get on board today.

If you have any questions, I'm here to help in any way I can. Simply hit reply, PM me or email the address on the invite page.

See you at the launch!

All the best,

Felix

Felix Leech - SuperFlex 101 - JV Invite