Rockstar Mind - RockStarter Guitar (aka "Play Guitar In 30 Minutes!") - JV Invite
Launch Day: Sunday, September 28th 2014

Hey everyone,

Nice to meet you all. I know that some of you are guitarists, so this could be a cool oppourtunity with BIG commissions if you have a list interested in Playing Guitar!

While touring North America with the band KISS, I created over 1000 New Guitarists after shows.

This is the same method I used.

I'm really stoked about this launch and especially the Monthly Membership. I was talking to Gene Simmons today and I'm going to see if I can get him to appear on a webinar and/or a bonus when the next leg of the KISS tour is over.

Affiliates are the most important aspect to my business, so I will collaborate and customize wherever possible to make this a BIG one. I'm even working out a 2nd Tier, so you can get your own Affiliates in on the action, however, I'd say right now this setup is already pretty sweet as is:

Rockstar Mind - RockStarter Guitar (aka "Play Guitar In 30 Minutes!") - JV Invite
Commission: 100%
Vendor: Rockstar Mind
Product: RockStarter Guitar (aka “Play Guitar In 30 Minutes!”)
Launch Date: 2014-09-28
Launch Time: 11:00am EST
Front-End Price: $9.95
OTO: 50% of $27 recurring Membership <----- so excited about this one!
Affiliate Network: JVZoo

I tested the EPC’s of RockStarter to a small segment of my list for a few days in August. And the EPC's were 15%...and that was without the OTO. Awesome!

I would love to have you on board, so please check out the JV Page ( Rockstar Mind - RockStarter Guitar (aka "Play Guitar In 30 Minutes!") - JV Invite ) and let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and talk soon,

Steve (aka VØID)