+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings to all JVNotify member from Marcel Heiniger

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Red face Greetings to all JVNotify member from Marcel Heiniger

Hello all,

As on all forum, i will use this post to introduce my-self.

My name is Marcel Heiniger 42 Years young and i like to say i come from planet Earth!

I grow up in Switzerland,have the Swiss & French Nationality, live actually in the Maldives and in November i will marry my Balinese girlfriend and will learn the beautiful job of be a good Daddy.

I'm running 2 Jobs that are also my passions: Dive Instructor and Web Developer.

Speak German, French, English and Swiss

I have already developed a Product in French that sold pretty good and be launching a new product on jvzoo to improve the speed of the wordpress blogs with a 50% commision.

So i will take time to read true the forum and find where i can help the group and where i can find some partners to help me promoting my new Product.

Have all great success
    Greetings
    Marcel Heiniger

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Marcel ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

We can never have too many web developers and product creators with experience ... please stop by and share your knowledge and experience as often as time allows, and be sure to make use of your sig file by linking to your blog or web site so that your fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners can follow you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread