+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Payment processing - Affiliate Management Software AND Shopping Cart?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Payment processing - Affiliate Management Software AND Shopping Cart?

Hi all,

This is a question about processing payments for your product, apologies if there's something similar already here.
    Lots of marketers talk about affiliate management software (Clickbank, Infusionsoft) and also shopping carts (eg 1shoppingcart) as part of the sales process - but is there a need for both? What's the difference between the two?

Many thanks,

Felix
    SuperFlex 101 is live and helping users feel suppler, younger and healthier worldwide.
    Start spreading the knowledge at
    http://superflex101.com/affiliates

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Felix.

With eCommerce and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions like InfusionSoft, Ontraport and 1ShoppingCart, you're provided with affiliate program, autoresponder and shopping cart modules but you choose the payment gateway (merchant account, PayPal, other 3rd party payment processor) and you're charged a monthly fee.

All in one platforms like JVZoo and ClickBank offer complete marketing solutions (aside from an independent email marketing management solution, most commonly used services are AWeber, GetResponse, SendReach, etc.) ... including payment processing (JVZoo uses PayPal, CB offers PP and major credit cards), and a large database of vendors/potential affiliates for a small % of each sale. For that reason, platforms like JVZoo and ClickBank are extremely popular with vendors/affiliates selling/promoting low to mid ticket digital products.

Affiliate Management software like Post Affiliate Pro and iDev Affiliate offer more comprehensive affiliate management tools than those offered by the services above, only require a one time fee to purchase, and integrate with many of the popular eCommerce solutions and payment gateways.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks Mike, that's a brilliant answer, I couldn't have asked for more.

All the best,

Felix
    SuperFlex 101 is live and helping users feel suppler, younger and healthier worldwide.
    Start spreading the knowledge at
    http://superflex101.com/affiliates

+ Reply to Thread