+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rob Jones - Hi!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Rob Jones - Hi!

Hey there, Rob Jones here.

I've been a member here for several years but never introduced myself, so I figure now is as good a time as any.

I'll just give a quick background...

I've been doing Internet marketing for probably 3-4 years now.

Got my first start in SEO. Managed to rank for a big keyword in a few weeks and started getting 500-700 email optins per day off my site.

I focused on email marketing for a while and eventually started selling the software tools I had created.

Before I got into IM, I was usability consultant, working for some of the biggest companies in the world. I got into it, because a friend of mine had recruited me.

He'd recently done the usability redesign for the Paypal merchant services site, and they managed to increase Paypal's conversion rates by 20%. Of course, with the size of Paypal, they probably would have been happy with 0.5% increase, but they were ecstatic with 20%. Not to mention their usage by members went up 40% which as I'm sure you know is where Paypal makes their money.

So anyway, that's the caliber of project I was working on. We did stuff for Wells Fargo, LG, Art.com and more. Pretty exciting stuff.

So when I came over to IM, I naturally fell into the software game, creating easy to use, intuitive tools to help people make more money online.

A few of my accomplishments since getting into the IM space include:
    • The first strictly viral WSO to break 6-figures (I didn't know any affiliates). Basically it paved the way for the big WSO boom that happened beginning in late 2011. It was called Optin Funnels.
    • Several more 6-figure WSOs
    • More recently a 7-figure product launch that held the #1 spot on Clickbank for over 2 months (Trustjacker)...with Mike's help of course

I've been lucky enough to meet a lot of influential marketers from the very beginning and get connected with a lot of good people throughout the industry, and I've been having fun the whole way.

So I guess I'm on here to reach out and meet more savvy marketers and expand my circle a bit.

I look forward to connecting with lots of like minded individuals who are out there making things happen. Feel free to reach out and connect with me anytime.

Cheers,
    Rob Jones
    San Francisco, CA

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Rob ... Great to hear from you.

It was a Pleasure to work with you and Gerry on Trustjacker and it goes without saying that I'm looking forward to reading your contributions ... please don't be stingy! LOL

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread