+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quitters Never Win, Winners Never Quit...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quitters Never Win, Winners Never Quit...

I remember looking back when i was a teenager how my life has changed soo much by making a decision to not follow the crowd and blaze my own path.

I was never one to follow the crowds. I learnt that when you are a follower you are going to get average results, when you decide to create your own path and destiny that you will end up places that you never thought possible experiencing life on your own terms that will carry you for a lifetime.

I was a day dreamer, always dreaming bigger than what anyone could understand. I had a bigger plan and vision for myself. I did not know how i would get there but i knew i would never give up & do whatever it took to achieve my personal goals, when i reached my goals i set a new one always pushing myself, never staying in the comfort zone as this is the place where you stagnate and if you are not going forward then you are going backwards.

I am writing this as i want you to follow your dreams, don't let others tell you is not possible or an idea not worth pursuing.

You are probably going to fail but don't be discourage, i have failed more times than i have succeeded, sometimes failing is the best thing that can happen early in your life as you can learn a lot of lessons from failure just make sure you fail fast and fail forward.

Surround yourself with positive dream chasers, people who encourage and support you, remove all negativity from your life and believe in yourself because i do.

We live in the most abundant time in history. Go get it !

I would love to hear your stories in the thread...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Yes, go for your dreams, or follow your bliss - as Joe Campbell recommended. Not that I am thrilled when I fail, but failures are opportunities in disguise. They make us stronger and help us know ourselves better... The obstacles on our journey are actually stepping stones to the fulfillment of our dreams… So, smile and keep going!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Great share Clarke - it is critical you offer toxic people space and only surround yourself with people who are in your tribe. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread