+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ROSS MATTHEWS - Truth About Genital Herpes JV Invite

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

ROSS MATTHEWS - Truth About Genital Herpes - JV Invite

Launch Day: Saturday, August 16th 2014

Welcome To The Highest Paying Herpes Product On Clickbank!

I've created what I KNOW is the single most valuable product for Genital Herpes sufferers. Probably ever.

My name is Ross (and I know your time is valuable, so I'll keep this brief.) I just launched my new product, the Truth About Genital Herpes in the Clickbank Marketplace.

After initial beta testing, this product is an ABSOLUTE CONVERSION MONSTER!!! Huge $$$ Copy + Video Sales Letter + Scottish Voiceover (USA Citizens LOVE the accent) =Aff Conversions Up To 10.2% on generic health lists! 75% Payouts On Front And Backend. 1 Click Upsells. ($47 price points)

And NOW its your time to profit. Big Time.

I'm offering all new affiliates 87% Commission on the front end product AND the OTO. That's up to $73 per sale.

Check out our affiliates page below and register for 87% commissions for LIFE!

Best,

Ross

P.S. Over 15 million Americans regularly suffer with this unbearable condition, lets help them to restore their health and get their lives back on track.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quick update, we are now offering 90% commissions for super affiliates, contact me at ross@truthaboutgenitalherpes.com and I'll white list you.

+ Reply to Thread