+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hey im Eric Ménard From Québec, Canada...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hey im Eric Ménard From Québec, Canada...

I really hope to bring a good contribution! I'm good in web design, video creation, content, market research, image manipulation and social media...I have a little biz here for local biz who seeks 1st page many times and i really only choose the smaller ones to help them look better than the king in their domain. I love internet marketing but now i really hope to move to the next level and dominate maybe a french (Quebecois) version on the big niches. I would be more comfortable in my language, I'm bilingual but there is always a doubt heheh. My Goal was to learn and really go get the little puzzle pieces that I'm missing. From the best Around the world i only can become better every weeks. I Hope to make alots of contacts and continue to do what i love but with a little more freedom to give more time to my son of 2 years old Cant wait to start and hope we work together in the futur...i expect alotttts of fun Ciao
    Eric Ménard

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Eric ... we're looking forward to helping you find those missing puzzle pieces.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread