+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to join givaways and be jv partner

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

How to join givaways and be jv partner

hi al
    i want to know how and where i can join givaways and be a jv partner..and will this build my list or not..thx u all

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mina,

What do you mean by 'giveaways'? To join a JV program, best thing is to go to the home page here, click on one of the listings on the calendar and then 'JV invite'. You'll be able to sign up and get all the details.
    As far as building your list, if you set up a special page to promote the product you are partner to you can indeed collect emails and build your list for during and after the launch. This is what many JVs already do.

All the best,

Felix
    SuperFlex 101 is live and helping users feel suppler, younger and healthier worldwide.
    Start spreading the knowledge at
    http://superflex101.com/affiliates

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    By the way Steve Yakim has a good post on giveaways, to answer your question, and mentions them here:

http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_...uilding-A-List

Hope this helps
    SuperFlex 101 is live and helping users feel suppler, younger and healthier worldwide.
    Start spreading the knowledge at
    http://superflex101.com/affiliates

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I've been part of a couple 'giveaway' promotions where an organizer gets dozens of product creators to offer 1 product each for free. Everyone involved then promotes the giveaway offer, and the result can be subscribers added to your list.

However much depends on how attractive your product is, and whether you want to pay a surcharge to get your product 'boosted' in the listings. If nothing else, this is good PR but not sure how effective it is as a list building method. Limited results myself.

Hope this helps!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mina,

You should personally contact your jv partners and let them know about your freebie. They might be interested and push it to their lists, resulting in your list increase. But mainly this will never happen.

You need to research a bit and find the lists you want to join. Join, learn, create your high opting in page and freebie and contact the list owner. Explain why your freebie is better than the others.Try to establish a relationship with the list owner.

Darius
    10 years of marketing and still learning.Happy to help others too!

Truth About Dentists - JV Today!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    This is an older thread, but I see I need to explain what JV Giveaways are. Mark Hendricks did the first Giveaway called the 12 Days of Christmas back in 2003. I was the second to do a Giveaway 3 months later called Immediate Success Sweepstakes.

Back then they were called Giveaways and used no software to run them. But since software has been produced to run them, they are now called JV Giveaways. As I'm old school, I forget to include the JV part and just call them Giveaways.

A JV Giveaway is a huge list building Joint Venture. JV Partners called Contributors, Take a product they normally sell and donate it to the JV Giveaway. The product is listed in the JV Giveaway with a description of the product. Each contributor adds that product to a squeeze page so it can be given away if someone signs up to their list.

This all happens during prelaunch of the JV Giveaway. Hundreds of Contributors, in one of my JV Giveaways I had over 1,000 contributors, add their products.

On launch day, each contributor emails their list and tells their list where they can get all kinds of digital products that in total normally sell for thousands of dollars. But for one week, or 2 weeks and some times 30 days they can get all of them for free.

Naturally all these people have to register (opt-in to the website owner's list) and then they can browse all the products listed and click to download all the products they want. Every time they click on the download link, they go to that product contributor's squeeze page and opt-in to the contributor's list and then get to download the product for free.

I have always believed the best place to find subscribers for your list was to go where all the subscribers hang out and that is on other people's lists.

The products are listed in order of which contributors sends the most people to the giveaway and register. If you send the most people to the JV Giveaway means that all the people looking for products for free will see your product first.

This way the higher your product is listed the more subscribers you will get. So it actually pays in new subscribers to send as many people to the JV Giveaway.

The person who runs the JV Giveaway builds the largest list because they get everyone who registers for the JV Giveaway plus all the Contributors on their lists.

The contributors can add many people to their lists very easily. I have found that the position of where your product is positioned in the listings can determine how many subscribers you receive, but the kind of product you giveaway can increase your number of subscribers.

I have tested and found that software gets more opt-ins. It is possible for contributors to add 30 to 300 new subscribers to their lists in just a week. If you have a small list this can be a big addition to your list. The people who participate in JV Giveaways usually do NOT have big lists.

They are rather new to list building and even though some marketers say that you are building lists of freebee seekers, if you have some kind of backend to go with the product you gave away you are better equipped to turn these new subscriber into buyers as quick as possible.

If you are interested in being a contributor to answer the OPs question, you can get a lists of giveaways that you can join as a contributor by clicking on the contributor tab at...

http://www.newjvgiveaways.com/?current_menu=3

There are any where from 10 to 25 giveaways every month. You can join as many as you want.

Now I want to explain how to build a better list using JV Giveaways than a prospect list that you will receive when people opt-in to your lists. If I get involved any more with JV Giveaways, I go through each product listing where there is a support email address listed for every contributor.

I contact these people because I know they already have a list. I put together little Joint Ventures which usually involves the promotion of one of my products or membership sites. I have created my own software that keeps all my Joint Ventures separate. So I can run as many Joint Ventures as I want.

Now, by doing this, I see which people would make good affiliates and when I launch a new product or service I can contact these people to promote my launch. 10 or 20 may not add that many sales to your launch, but when I have a list of over 8,000 of these people who can make 5 to 10 sales each you will have a successful launch.

This is a strategy that I don't think anyone else uses to find partners and affiliates. So I thought I would share this strategy with every one at JVNotifyPro.

Now all you need to do is pick up a couple of big marketers for your launch and you should have some real success.

I just want to give you and example of how good JV Giveaways can work before I close...

I added just over 42,000 people to my lists in just 90 days using JV Giveaways.

There is a catch 22 to these Giveaways. You should have some kind of list to join so you can promote the Giveaway to your lists because you have to have at least one person join from your list in order for your product to show on the list of products being given away.

I did know one girl who did not have a list at all join a Giveaway and she was the one of the top promoting contributors. She was using Pay Per Click to send traffic to the Giveaway sales letter that just asks people to register to receive some times hundreds of gifts.

So if you don't have a list yet, you can still join and possibly do a few Facebook classified ads to send traffic to the Giveaway. Anyone who want to participate can as long as you plan to make the most from your participation.

I hope this has been helpful,
    Steve Yakim
    Last edited by Steve Yakim; 04-01-2015 at 10:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread