+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Contact Potential JV Partners

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

How to Contact Potential JV Partners

I've been an Affiliate Manager for awhile, but have just recently taken on a new client that is looking to build JV partnerships.

Without having much of a 'contact' list to start out with, I've been researching other companies who have lists that I think may work, but I'm getting stuck in trying to actually get in touch with the particular Marketing or JV Managers.

Most of the numbers that are published for these companies go to call centers, I leave my business information but don't get a call back. If I am able to actually find the phone number of the 'office' ... it's a cold call. Being in the corporate world for 25 years, I was never a fan of cold calls. Plus, alot of companies are outsourcing their media buying to people like me!

I'm also using LinkedIn to try to network an in for some of these companies.

Anyone have any advice or other ideas on how to get in touch with the JV Managers ?

All is helpful --

Thanks - Cindy

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Cindy,
    What type of niche is your client in? Because that will have an impact on the best way to approach potential jv partners.

LinkedIn is great but there are other platforms. I was initially surprised by how much networking occurs on Facebook. See if the companies you're interested in working with have FB fan pages and check them out. And like anything else, perhaps just make a few posts, replies and comments on those pages before reaching out for a potential partnership.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Cindy,

You might want to use facebook ads to target potential partners. You might also use fb to research and message the pages in the niche you are searching for ( free solution ). If you have experience with ppc you can also run a campaign to attract jv partners instead of clients.

Cheers,
    Darius
    10 years of marketing and still learning.Happy to help others too!

Truth About Dentists - JV Today!

+ Reply to Thread