+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Hey everyone,

We have 80 great marketers in here so far (and a lot more on the way) ... why are we not getting to know each other and sharing advice with one another?

The sole purpose of this community is to make money, but if that's the only reason people are in here it's not going to be half as successful as it could be. Period.

So introduce yourself as soon as you sign up ...

What should you say?

Talk about how you got to where you are ... you current occupation ... previous occupation ... a few things that you find interesting about yourself ... and some advice that you have for others or questions you may have.

It's that simple.

So make a post and I look forward getting to know you,
    Sam

P.S. Remember, if everyone in here wants to gain more knowledge, this forum (and your business) are going to be far more successful than if people in here are just looking for "extra" money.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

You got that right, Sam!

I want our fellow partners to be able to say things like ...

'Hey, the best JV Marketing forum, hands down, is JVNotifyPro.com ...'

'Since I've been participating in the JV Notify Pro community, I'm really starting to see results ...'

'If you want a JV Marketing Forum you can truly benefit from, you have to check out JVNotifyPro.com ...'

The funny thing is ... this can really happen, folks!

And it doesn't mean you have to live here to make it happen ... just contribute when you need an answer ... or feel you have the solution to another partner's problem.

Or maybe you have a new promotional idea you'd like to offer ... it's all good.

The bottom line is that we have the power to make each other successful beyond our wildest dreams ... let's get the ball rolling, my friends ... and the dreams become reality.

Much success,

Mike 'baby steps, first ... please introduce yourself' Merz

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Mike and Sam and Friends,

Just thought I'd take you up on your call and stop by
    and introduce myself to the rest of the members.

My name is Ken Reno, and I'm a full time interent marketer.

I'm 31 years old, married to my lovely wife for 13 years.
    We have 2 children, 13 and 7.

I live out here in "Chiefs" territory, (aka Kansas). I'm originally
    from Colorado Springs Colorado, but was an Army brat and
    have travelled the world....

This April(2005) I was able to finally quit the daily labor I
    dreaded so....I was a welder by trade and hated every
    minute of it.

I can directly attribute this to one thing, and it's the same thing
    you said above - a community.

I dove right in. I made many new contacts, and eventually
    many new friends. Advertising was kept to my signature
    link, and my time devoted to sincerly learning, asking, and
    helping others in the community.....

Within 6 months I had a list of over 8,000 as a direct result of the
    contacts I made there, joint ventures, etc...

Where am I today?

Heading in the right direction - here with you!

My monthly product sales far surpass my residual income,
    and my goal is get it the other way, so that's why I'm here. :-)

I'm looking forward to meeting all members and getting to know you.

Hope all is well in your corner of the world, and 'till next time,
    take care, and God Bless.

Ken Reno
    http://KennethReno.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome the the community, Ken ..

Your story is inspiring ... I look forward to helping take your successful ventures to even higher levels.

That's what this community is all about ... we're united to help each other reach common goals.

if everyone took the time you did to make that initial post, we'd be off to a great start.

Follow Ken's lead, my friends.

I'm sure he'll admit ... it's painless.

Much success,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Ken,

That's a great story ... not many have success like that right away -- in fact it takes many people years just to get their ventures off the ground. I look forward to hearing more from you and being able to add you as one of my contacts.

Talk to you soon,
    Sam

P.S. If I were to give everyone in here who's made a post (and who makes a post) a copy of my new book "Business Sexcess" would that be enough to get people posting? Do they need to be be paid? Threatened? ... kidding on the last two, but if people are interested in reading the first enjoyable business book let me know and I'll send you the PDF ... but you have to have made a post!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey, what's sex? LOL

My name is Jinger. What do you want to know?

I'm a single mom. 3 teenage daughters. Background in journalism. I'll be a grandmother in April for the third time. Unfortunately, my two older daughters' babies died this year.

I've been in business for myself for about five years now. I'm teaming up with a fellow author and working on a series of books right now, so if you have some tips and resources you want to share with me, please do so.

I'm an expert panel member for Diane Hughes's Net Profit Secrets as well as a host of other projects. My primary marketing focus is on content management strategy, using writing as a way to promote, and search engine optimization.

I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone has, and it is a real privilege for me to be invited here. I'll probably ask even more questions! LOL

Now, let me give you something:

You are what you think you are. What you think is what you become. If you believe that you can do it, you will. There is nothing you cannot overcome if you are willing to step out there and take a chance. Most won't.

If you have baggage, dump it. It will only hinder you. Nelson Mandela said, "Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies". Sage advice.

The thing that I have learned, the secret that I have learned to real success is that it all starts in your mind. If you think you can do it, you will.

When I first started off, I could barely send email. Now I can install just about any kind of script, write HTML from scratch, and I like to think my writing skills have improved. I've learned a lot along the way about marketing from some great people.

In fact, I just bought a copy of Ken's ebook, and I look forward to reading it. Hopefully this weekend.

Thank you for inviting me. Jinger
    How to Make Money Online Without a Website, a List, or Expensive Pay Per Click campaigns. Learn the simple online strategies I use to to earn thousands every month marketing with classified ads. Free Marketing With Classifieds Ebook

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello y'all!

I'm glad to have found this forum, er, COMMUNITY!

I am a stay at home mom of 3 boys (6, 5 and 3) and a full time Internet marketing entrepreneur. I run a successful network marketing business (that's the site in my sig) and am in the process of getting some new, orignial ideas off the ground.

Talk to you later,

Ellen

PS I love reading, and sincerely look forward to Business Sexcess!
    http://www.Womentrepreneurs.com/

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Jinger ... Ellen ... welcome!

My gosh ... TWO intros posted before I had a chance to respond! LOL

This is a first ... and a good sign that we're heading in the right direction.

Thanks for sharing, Ladies ... I look forward to hearing from both of you often.

Much success,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Ken glad you are doing well.

I agree with you about residuals. I put most of my efforts into building residuals atm, despite the reduced upfront income.

Jinger & Ellen, great to see some new people posting here, and you are both new faces for me.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

I agree, whole heartedly, Andy.

Every Online business person should have multiple streams of residual income ... PERIOD.

They are essential to establishing a consistant income ... and come in very handy during dry periods.

It's the old 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' idea ... by sticking with one shot deals, fads, hot markets, etc.

Residuals are the name of the game .. IMHO.

Much success,

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast