Wow! I just read a page of posts and I already feel that this forum is filled with talented people.

I found this forum because of the posts in WF and I heard that "Mike Merz" is a really strong JV partner and since I will launch a product in a couple of months, I was curious and found this.

Cool. All I can say is this is wonderful. I also saw my friend Dylan Loh getting promoted in this forum so this must be the 'strong crowd' Anyway, I thank Mike Merz for making this forum and greeting everyone who joins in the forum.

Hopefully we can help each other promote products and help each other in our promotion and marketing tactics!

Getting a bit off topic... Intro....

Hi, i'm Francis Jimenez, I'm 20 years old and I recently graduated (In communication arts) from University back in the Philippines, I am now based in Jakarta, Indonesia and I am starting my IM business (been doing it for a few months.) I worked in advertising for awhile and now I'm here! I love frisbee, gym and going out. Movies, and MINDMAPS.

I'll help you map your projects! Message me!!!

I will try my best to contribute to this forum and help other by promoting their products and giving them honest feedbacks and opinions!

Thanks and God bless! ;D