+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Welcome to JV Notify Pro, James ..

Hang around here enough, and your affiliate commissions will surely soar.

... possibly high enough to afford a bottle of conditioner to supplement the shampoo, even.

LOL

Seriously ... welcome to what will surely be JV Marketing's largest 'inner circle'.

Much success,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

What a wonderful community! Very thankful to Alice Seba for sharing...

My name is Jenni Hunt and I am currently working part time from home in internet marketing. I publish an ezine: HuntedTreasures for Moms - a newsletter dedicated to helping find children's items at great prices to resell on ebay. The first issue went out March of 2004 and it has been morphing and growing every since... into something I never thought it would be!

The past few months I have had the desire to grow outside the "mom" niche and have been soaking up all I can about internet marketing. My background is in marketing (with a Bay Area company in the mid-90's)... but, in just the past 6-7 years since I have had a "real" job... the internet has changed traditional marketing incredibly!

I enjoy writing and have developed a few ebooks and special reports that many have found useful. Last Christmas one of my subscribers sent me an email with loads of questions regarding how to sell toys on ebay... as I was typing my response, I realized I had an ebook on my hands. I worked day (and night) to pull together the first toy selling guide just in time for Thanksgiving sales. Although it did alright... it was thrown together so quickly - and I had no idea what I was doing with it - that I really missed out on potential sales. This year, I released the same type of product... only a month earlier. Although the planning has been better, I have made mistakes that have cost me.

My goals for being a part of this community:

1) to share my beginner mistakes so others can start leaps ahead of where I am
    2) to learn how to better offer products that affiliate marketers can't wait to offer their subs

One thing I have learned in my internet marketing experience is that you cannot hold onto your treasures! The more I give away, the more I receive in return - it is a paradox. This community seems to embrace that paradox and I'm happy to be hear to learn and share all I can.

Thanks!
    Jenni
    www.mytoyguide.com<br />Imagine, you can make the big bucks selling toys on ebay too!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Jenni,

That's a great intro -- I feel that I've learned the most from my beginner mistakes so I'm sure we can all benefit from what you have learned as well ...

I also love hearing about success stories in niche markets (I hope you don't mind if I drill you for information sometime ).

You will be a great asset to this community and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Talk to you soon,
    Sam
    Co-author of Business Sexcess
    www.businesssexcess.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Greetings Everyone!

This forum looks great! I was referred this forum by a business friend, Gary D. and I also found your link through the warriorforum. I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Stephen Luc. I’m 22 years old, but have been doing affiliate marketing, Internet business, and search engine optimization for about 4 years now. I’m a former college graduate, working as a web developer of a college, but I also have time for my Internet software development.

It’s great to be able to talk to people with the same interests here and I looking forward to building many more relationships.

I just released a brand new software product that deals with generating high paying Clickbank Affiliate niche Websites and am constantly working on similar software projects. These last 3 days have been hectic since the launch, but its been great!

We’ll, that’s about all for today. I hope to learn as well as contribute to this forum.

Best Regards,

Stephen
    Stephen Luc<br /><br />http://webtoolpros.blogspot.com - Search Engine Optimization<br />http://www.cbnichebuilder.com - CB Niche Builder

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Er...excuse me. Where am I?

Oh yes, JV Notify Pro.

Hi yall.

I'm Kenneth Tang, 20,000 miles away (give or take a couple thousand), 12 - 16 hours ahead of the US (Anyone wants to know tomorrow's lottery results in the States, let me know). That means I hear about new deals ahead of you guys ;D

I'm 39 going Big 40 next year...sigh. I own and run my own B & M retail gift stores back home and it's fun. The money ain't too bad either. Pays the bills...and a couple hundred mini-luxuries...and a car or two...and a corporate jet, and tee time with Donald Trump (but not his hairdo).

OK, just kidding. Couldn't help myself. Sometimes I kill myself with my own senseless private fun. Sometimes I get annoying blue. This is one of my good days (Imagine that, and it's the day when I have to meet the payroll)

Anyways, I've seen the link to JV Notify Pro through Mike's sig file in the Warrior forum numerous times but didn't take the time to hop on over. Don't know why I did today. Ah, the Force is strong with this one.

Enough about me (for now ). Hope I can contribute to the forum and the members in time to come...and make some great JV deals.

Cheers!

Kenneth

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome to JV Notify Pro, Stephen ... Kenneth.

I look forward to reading your contributions, my friends.

Much success,

Mike Merz

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Kenneth,

I loved your intro! LOL, had me rollin' for about 3 minutes ... it was just what I needed to get me to do some work today haha.

I look forward to hearing more of your humor (and knowledge) soon.

Take care,
    Sam

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Sam, Hi Mark...er...Mike

Thanks for the great welcome. Looking forward to pontificating around here. Nobody ever listens to me back home.

Say, does this forum have a "Buy me a..." button so Sam can send me some money for that laugh? It's got to be worth something since it got some work done for him. How'd you think consultants make their living? ;D

Mike, do you work on a co-broker basis? If you do, how would such an arrangement be handled (payment from endorsers/endorsees to us, and payment between us? And do you coach new JV brokers, if I can line up a few? Nothing time-intensive. Just some email coaching/consulting. BTW, I'm just asking, nothing concrete for now. Just lining up some ducks and all.

Thanks!

Kenneth

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

LOL

Ken ... examining your pic leads me to believe you're soon to be a 'diehard' member of this community.

Ba boom boom ... psssst. (cheesy sound effect).

But seriously, folks.

Ken, I've only done a handful of co-broker jobs ... and they were done on a flat fee basis based on a percentage of total sales.

But I'm easy.

Training?

Sure ... let me know when you've got time to chat.

Thursday is usualy my best day ... afternoon -> evening.

732-921-3100

Just let me know.

Much success,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike and everyone, great job on the new site buddy!

My name is Greg, a programmer and musician in Vancouver, BC.
    When I am not creating software and scripts or recording music
    I am usually thinking about it! No matter where I am (away from
    my computer) I am usually counting the minutes to get back
    at my desk or in the studio.

I am gratefull to have to this community as it is so much more unique
    and higher quality than just any regular forum. Mike cares about us
    and it shows in his replies to everyone's posts.

I've been on computers and the web since day one. I can even remember
    the days before graphics were in web pages. Wow how things have evolved.

In fact that has been one of my weeknesses. There is just so much to do and
    so little time. I am looking forward to sharing and learning ideas from everyone
    here on how to be even more successfull.

Last month I hooked up with one of the gurus and most of my time is
    now involved with managing and creating projects with him. I ain't gonna name drop here
    but the reason I bring it up is that life is all about who you know, more than
    it is about what you know.

Finally I am earning enough to be comfortable and be able to donate more time
    helping others. If anyone needs any techie type help, let me know.

Greg
    I should be marketing but would rather be programming!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast