+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SEO, PPC, Adroll Reseller's

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

SEO, PPC, Adroll Reseller's

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

My name is Paul Ryan and I own Marketslide a 100% Joint Venture online marketing reseller agency. We have created custom SEO, PPC, Retargeting and Reputation Management reseller solutions.

I'm excited to see if there are other affiliates in this group who could assist me with setting up Joint Ventures & continuing to provide great value to businesses worldwide through online marketing.

Regards,
    Paul Ryan

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Paul.

I prefer that the intro posts focus more on the person than the business. Although mentioning what you do for a living is fine and actually encouraged, feel free to link to your personal website in your signature file.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Mike,

Thanks for the reply! I started my career with 5 years as a software engineer for a government contracting firm called Alapko Incorporated. After that time in the technical trenches I moved on to founding my online marketing agency Marketslide.

My skills include joint ventures set-ups and transitioning niche problems with technical experts to solve problems. As a developer I am proficient in C# .net, Hadoop, SQL Server, Oracle & Java. I hope this is a better response.

Thanks,
    Paul

+ Reply to Thread