+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a little bit of help

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

a little bit of help

Im in need of a few little things of help on some questions here on if there is some one here that i can talk to on the out side of here ..you see like i said as my intro i am still new in this field of affilliats.. i only have a few puzzle pieces.. i need help to find the rest. so can anyone help guide me to this? It will be much appreciated

thanks,
    Bonkerz

email me at itsmylifeebiz@gmail.com and tell me your from here..thank you!!!
    ItsMyLifeE-biz
    Mike Erb
    skype--ItsMyLifeEbiz
    email--ItsMyLifeEbiz@gmail.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    What exactly do you need?

Don't mean to be rude but I think asking for help and then asking them to contact you to be able to help you out is asking too much.
    The First Few Steps I Took
    That Built Me
    A Consistent Online Income
    Within 90 Days - Discover It HERE...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Erb View Post
    Im in need of a few little things of help on some questions here on if there is some one here that i can talk to on the out side of here ..you see like i said as my intro i am still new in this field of affilliats.. i only have a few puzzle pieces.. i need help to find the rest. so can anyone help guide me to this? It will be much appreciated

thanks,
    Bonkerz

email me at itsmylifeebiz@gmail.com and tell me your from here..thank you!!!
    Hi Mike,

You have taken the first step in the wright direction. Asking for help is always a nice start. But you should try to be more precise with the help you need and you will receive it. Write down your strong points, your experience and see where you are good at and what is missing. We can help you with the missing spots, just try to be as precise as you can.

Feel free to reply and we will do our best to give you the tools you will need to make it online.

Darius
    10 years of marketing and still learning.Happy to help others too!

Truth About Dentists - JV Today!

+ Reply to Thread