Hi everyone.

I am looking for an Affiliate Manager for my "Zero To Hero Public Speaking Secrets" course.

Although I believe that the course is suitable for every niche it is particularly applicable to the public speaking and self improvement niches.

I believe that this is a perfect product to sell because the number one fear people have after the fear of dying is the fear of speaking in public. As you no doubt know people are willing to pay many hundreds of dollars to find a course that cures their public speaking fears and teaches them how to be a great speaker

My “Zero to Hero Public Speaking Secrets“ course solves these problems! Based on my 35 years of public speaking, and TV and radio interviews it teaches students how to lose their fear of public speaking and become a great natural public speaker.

I believe that this is the most complete public speaking course available for under $1,000 dollars. In addition the course includes a free special bonus techniques and tips section.

If you can manage affiliates and in particular have experience of managing affiliates in the public speaking and self improvement niches please contact me atsupport@zerotoheropublicspeakingsecrets.com

The sales page is http://zerotoheropublicspeakingsecrets.com/membersonly

Barrie Segal

111public-speaking-fear-of-public-speaking-motivational-public-speaking-public-speaking-tips Zer.jpg