+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who's The Best?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Who's The Best?

Are you or do you know who's best?

As I am new to all this JV affiliate marketing and the world of infer products I want to lean from the best people out there so I would really appreciate getting some feedback to who this community sees as the best at the following:

• Creating info-products
    • Providing assets and information to help JV partners
    • Promoting their own items

As I say, I am a great believer in seeing what the best people do and that way I can model this and learn faster - avoiding costly mistakes, so any advice or help is greatly appreciated (even if you nominate yourself as the best at something because it may well be true).

Thanks,

Adrian
    Adrian Fleming

P.S.
    I know I will alienate people, it’s not intentional, but without a strong opinion I never expect to see any progress and therefore I feel it is inevitable that some people will not agree with what I have to say.

P.P.S.
    My aim is to make sure everybody I come in to contact with gets a positive benefit - so if there's anything you think I can do to make this possible just let me know.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Adrian

It seems as if you want singular names, which clearly isn't going to happen. How would you judge such a thing. You want to open up a bit look for guys who make over $10,000 monthly mayby are they the best?

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Adrian,

You are looking for a couple of names to be submitted and hope that these folk can provide what you are looking for. This is extremely subjective, if I post a couple of names, there will be others who do not agree and this will not solve your problem.

Also, one coach may be good for me but he may not be suitable for you.

There are many people on the Warrior Forum offering coaching. You will have to do your own research, narrow the list down, contact some of the students and see/hear their results. That way you will be able to make an informed decision on who you should go with.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    When I started out, i joined different coaching programs... Some worked - others didn't really sit well with me! The fact that i didn't have a good experience with some coaching programs is not a reflection on the mentors themselves - it's about what YOU personally are looking to get out of the plan & what your realistic expectations are.

I could give you a couple of name, but then your experience with them may be radically different than the one I had. It's a personal journey - and it's one you need to take yourself!

Explore different programs & see which ones look good for you. Try them out. See what you learn. It's not all about success. For many Internet Marketers, success is born out of failure at the first hurdle (and learning from that failure)

Az
    Start Earning 50% Commission on the Hottest New WP Plugin Release + win a Cash Prize!

Check out WP Ticker Bar Plugin | Affiliate Program

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    As others said, it's difficult to give you names. However, I believe that the best way to learn how to create and launch products is by following the main launches (the ones that seem to be getting more exposure) closely. You can use this community, Facebook groups and other forums to see what launches are popular and then follow those launches to see how they conduct the pre-launch, JV contest, etc...

Of course, a coach can help a lot, but I believe that good marketers can also teach you great lessons if you watch their real launches and see what they do in the practice.

W
    Last edited by William Souza; 03-11-2014 at 05:09 PM.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Adrian,

There are indeed a couple of Internet marketers that specialize in those activities that you mentioned above. However, like many have mentioned it's difficult to give you names straight up because I don't know the criteria on which you judge the caliber of an Internet marketer.

+ Reply to Thread