+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How you deal with Recurring Subscribtion based members who are not active?

Hybrid View

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

How you deal with Recurring Subscribtion based members who are not active?

In one of my Membership site there is a member who is billed every month but has not participated in the Private forum so far.

I am just wondering what should I do?
    Should I contact him to ask the reason OR simply cancel his subscription. This is his 4rth Month and so far no login activity.
    “If you don’t build your Dreams, someone will hire you to help you build Theirs” - Tony Gaskins

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Bilal.

IMHO, if he/she is willingly paying for the right to be a member, I'd think regularly reminding all paid members of the value that is available to them as sufficient. In the case of a member that has not participated at all in 4 months, you may want to reach out ... personally, to show your concern, but I certainly would not cancel their subscription unless they requested it. There may be a very logical reason they haven't got around to getting involved, or may simply need a little push to get going.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks Mike.

Going to remind him now, because I feel he may have forgotten about the private forum. OR may be he is not aware that he is also member of our private forum.
    “If you don’t build your Dreams, someone will hire you to help you build Theirs” - Tony Gaskins

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    There are also people that just don't use forums. So he may be satisfied with just whatever your product is.

Daniel Lane

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Lane View Post
    There are also people that just don't use forums. So he may be satisfied with just whatever your product is.

Daniel Lane
    That's true, Daniel ... not sure if the private forum is the meat of Bilal's offer, or not, but that could very well be the case.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread