Welcome to the JVNP 2.0 Update featuring a primary JV request courtesy of fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners Liz Tomey + Erik Stafford (My Affiliate Blueprints coaching program - JVZoo affiliate program JV invite), Buzz Builders (Satyajeet Hattangadi + Alper Aribal - Tube SEO Ranker, Jack Carter + Mike A - Profit Partners CPA launches), and More ... in Today's proven blueprint to affiliate marketing success edition.

- Mike Merz Sr

Liz Tomey + Erik Stafford - My Affiliate Blueprints Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launched Just YESTERDAY Monday, February 24th 2014

Hi there, Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner!

My name is Jamie Bing and I'm Liz Tomey's affiliate manager...

Liz has partnered up with Erik Stafford to create the My Affiliate Blueprints Coaching Program, and they would love your promotional support on this one...

They are paying 50% instant commissions on the $97 front end and 50% instant commissions on the $197 backend. Not only that, but Liz has worked hard to create a funnel where you'll get paid on additional products your lead buys over a 3 week period of time.

All information on the launch can be found on or via the ...

>>>
My Affiliate Blueprints JVZoo JV/Affiliate registration page. <<<

These two teaming up is like an IM team made in heaven.
Erik has sick copy, design, and launch skills, and Liz is an amazing online income coach that has the ability to make your customers successful!

They are doing everything they can to ensure you make-money and your customers succeed!

Now to repay this favor I can of course have Liz and Erik promote something for you (as long as it fits their list), and I can also put your ad for a product of your choice on their download page (using their affiliate link of course), and even put a message in their autoresponder for this product promoting something of yours (using their affiliate link of course).

If there's something else I can do to repay this favor just let me know. I so look forward to working with you for a long time to come. I am looking for long term promotion partners and I sure hope this is the start of a mutually beneficial relationship!

Let me know either way if Liz can count on you please. If you'd rather me not contact you about her launches please let me know that too. The last thing I want to do is waste your time!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Jamie Bing

(To access the merchant’s JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more … Click the link in the JV letter above.)

----------

Buzz Builders

The following Buzz Builders are Premium mailing recipient JV offers announced recently in the JVNP 2.0 Update that are either yet to launch, or are still in the pre-launch or launch cycle.

To access the merchant's JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more ... please click the link below each Buzz Builder listing.

-----

Luke Corden - Speed Demon Backend SEO Earlybird Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launched Just Last Thursday, February 20th 2014

This uniquely positioned SEO product offers 100% commissions on F/E plus a ‘no brainer’ OTO. Prizes TBC, reciprocation, split* testing and professional sales copy make this a superb launch package. Put together with the customer in mind this product is gonna kick like a mule! You heard it here first...

(Demo/Review access is available to VIP partners)

Luke Corden - Speed Demon Backend SEO Earlybird Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Satyajeet Hattangadi + Alper Aribal - Tube SEO Ranker Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day Is TODAY Tuesday, February 25th 2014 @ 12PM EST

Become a JV of TubeSeoRanker and make 50% in affiliate commissions and up to $120.50 per sale. Your list will love this product and refund rate will be very, very, very low without doubt. Details ...

Satyajeet Hattangadi + Alper Aribal - Tube SEO Ranker Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Jack Carter + Mike A - Profit Partners CPA Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day Is TODAY Tuesday, February 25th 2014 @ 8AM EST

INSANE!! The super affiliates behind this monster CPA launch recently gave away $7.68 million in affiliate commissions.. and now they want to do it AGAIN!! Expect MASSIVE CPA Cash ($1 - $5 net EPC) plus CRAZY Cash Prizes… SIGN UP NOW to activate your exclusive invitation!

Jack Carter + Mike A - Profit Partners CPA Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Harrison Klein - The World Intuition Summit Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Commenced Monday, February 17th 2014
Launch Day: Thursday, February 27th 2014

THE WORLD INTUITION SUMMIT - Connect with the infinite - Reach 10 million people - 7 figure knock your socks off launch - Feb 18-27 mailings - Superstars cross pollinating in multiple markets - Prizes, trips, parties, networking, MONEY galore - Front end volume PLUS backend high ticket commissions - 3 year ongoing residual revenue streams - Affiliate Registration ...

(Demo/Review access is not available, as it's a live event ... and has not taken place yet)

Harrison Klein - The World Intuition Summit Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Anthony Morrison - Partner With Anthony Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day: Monday, March 10th 2014 @ 9AM EST

Anthony Morrison is back with the much-anticipated launch of “Partner With Anthony” – coming March 10th at 9am EST. As usual, Anthony is busy stocking up the JV page with massive prizes, and when you promote, he’ll be burning up the leaderboards reciprocating for your next launch.

Anthony Morrison - Partner With Anthony Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Mark Harris, Alex Mandossian, Gina Gaudio-Graves + Jack Humphrey - Joint Venture Summit Affiliate Program JV Invite
Live Event: Tuesday, March 11th 2014 - Thursday, March 13th 2014 - Atlanta, Georgia USA

Did you know that more than 43% of EVERYTHING that is bought & sold, is done through Joint Ventures of some kind? Here’s your chance to get paid 40% INSTANTLY promoting the JV Event of the YEAR! Swipes, MegaHangouts, Banners, etc. make it super easy to get paid up to $799 per sale!

(Demo/Review access is not available, as it's a live event ... and has not taken place yet)

Mark Harris, Alex Mandossian, Gina Gaudio-Graves + Jack Humphrey - Joint Venture Summit Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Todd Brown With Andy Hussong (JV Director) - Six-Figure Funnel Formula Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Tuesday, March 4th 2014
Launch Day: Wednesday, March 12th 2014

Join Todd Brown (former Rich Schefren partner) & Andy Hussong (Expert JV Director) as they team up to launch a brand-new, in-demand training called The Six-Figure Funnel Formula. Over-the-top offer. Make $150.00+/Sale. Sizzlin' Hot Topic. Crazy Partner Contest (coming soon). Dialed Launch Materials. and much more!

Todd Brown With Andy Hussong (JV Director) - Six-Figure Funnel Formula Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Eben Pagan - Accelerate 2014 Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Thursday, March 6th 2014
Launch Day: Monday, March 24th 2014

Accelerate 2014 is the most powerful high growth business video training program ever created for entrepreneurs who want to kick their business into high gear & grow to the $1 Million level and beyond. Commissions are 40% on BOTH the FE ($1997 & $2997) + upsell. Mail all 3 pieces of prelaunch content = 25% BONUS on your net commission. JV Details + Registration ...

(Demo/Review access will be available to VIP partners within 7 days of pre-launch)

Eben Pagan - Accelerate 2014 Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Kenster - The IM System Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Thursday, March 13th 2014
Launch Day: Tuesday, March 25th 2014 @ 11AM EST

The buzz is buzzin…The IM System is about to hit the market and shake up the IM world as perhaps the most FOLLOWABLE, ACTIONABLE, and COMPLETE Internet Marketing programs ever offered to the public. … and now you can promote one of the most anticipated offers of 2014. Click the JV Invite Page link for all the details ...

(Demo/Review access will be available to VIP partners within 7 days of pre-launch)

Kenster - The IM System Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Question:

What Do DC Fawcett, Old Tree Publishing, Chad Mureta, Alex Mandossian, Adam Horwitz, Ty Cohen, Jason Fladlien + Wilson Mattos, Len Wright + Matthew Lutz and Talor Zamir + GoMobile Solutions (Damien Zamora) Have In Common?

Answer:

They All Have Featured New High Ticket Product Launches +/Or High Ticket Evergreen Affiliate Programs.

High Ticket Product Launches + Affiliate Programs

Do You Have A Mid To High Ticket Webinar Based Evergreen Affiliate Program JV Offer + The Ability To Send 500 Or More Quality Attendees To A Potential JV Swap Partner's Offer?

Qualified, Interested Parties, ONLY, Please Reply To This Email For Details ...

-----

Need Help?

Account Management Center

Support Helpdesk

JVNP 2.0 Social Network Groups/Communities

Facebook JVNP 2.0 Group

Google+ JVNP 2.0 Community

----------

Larry Loik, Joshua Zamora + Dejan Murko, John Pearce, Christian Fea, Greg Jacobs, Matt Wolfe, Kenny 'Kajabi' Rueter and other fellow JVNotifyPro 2.0 partners are waiting in the wings ... keep your eyes on your Inbox, and follow the action in the JVNP 2.0 Premium VIP JV Announcement archives.

Imran S, Chris Munch, Frank Dang, Asif Aziz, Matt Stefanik + Chris Blair, Ryan Jericho, Allen Payne, Mark Ayoub, Kristie Chiles, Amish Shah, Ian Ross + Alex Johnson, Mark Thompson, Bryan Fleming, Daven Michaels, Matt Callen, Grayson Brookshire, Mike Clapcott, Luke Davenport + Nick G, Todd Dowell, Adrian Sayers, Matt Garrett, Mark Sa, Lloyd K, Brian G Johnson, Matt Bergstorm + Desmond Ong, Your Forex Mentor, Ricky Mataka, Michael Young + Precious Ngwu, Andy Jenkins + Mike Filsaime, Christian Little, Andre Stoelinga, Paul James, Gaurab Borah + Kevin Brown, Kristie Chiles, Joe W + Vit S, Jimmy Kim + Dan Craig, Gregory Zachary, Mike S + Steve H, Alan Magliocca + Nick MJ, Don Wilson, Chris Verhaegh + other Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners have active listings on the JVNewsWatch Launch Calendar, gathering JV Affiliate Partner prospects on autopilot …

JVNewsWatch JV Product Launch Calendar

----------

That's All, Folks!

To OUR Success,

Mike Merz Sr
JVNotifyPro Joint Ventures

AWeber/JVListPro Archives - RSS

----------

Legal

As stated during the registration process, you are receiving the JVNP 2.0 Update Newsletter as a perk for being an active JVNP 2.0 Partner.

Subscription management options are located below.

JVNP 2.0 Updates are mailed no more than 3 times a week, usually on Tuesday, Thursday + Saturday.

The JV Offers announced in this newsletter are paid advertisements. The opinions expressed are those of the Merchant, not JVNotifyPro. Participate at your own risk.