+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SEO Whiz without a product to sell....anybody want to team up?

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

SEO Whiz without a product to sell....anybody want to team up?

I can rank pretty much anything within reason but I've just been uninspired lately to dive into a new niche. I think having a partner would really help.

Let me know! My skype is tylerjbullock

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Bullock View Post
    I can rank pretty much anything within reason but I've just been uninspired lately to dive into a new niche. I think having a partner would really help.

Let me know! My skype is tylerjbullock
    I think you're absolutely right. Partners make all the difference. I've been diving head first into professionally made sales funnels and buying up software and high end programs specifically for making your own products that I could use some help with. Everything is paid for and each domain has its own cpanel account at Hostgator and I have a couple of domains hosted under my own label ez1dot.net but I forgot to register the .com one so I lost that one.

I'm an Adobe premium partner so I have some sites hosted there too. Anyone want to start a business by spending TIME instead of MONEY, I'm your girl. If you need domains hosted, I've got unlimited FREE cpanel accounts for each one until you start making at least $100/mo. I've also got about 4 different autoresponders or maybe 5, I can't remember now.

I was planning on finishing up my son's jewelry website because he's moving into his new shop with a storefront in Sacramento on April 1st so we're supposed to have a grand opening with one of those 30-foot balloon guys standing on the corner driving traffic into the store all week long. If you can rank his site, there's commission waiting for you. And I don't mean Amazon or some other jewelry affiliate payments. He makes his own custom jewelry and buys gold so the profit margins are a lot higher than what they pay. Anyway, let me know what you think - Leah
    I come here with unlimited resources to freely share especially with those who do not have their own product yet. I would likel to work together and create something greaterthan ever before. In order to succeed, we must agree to evict money from our thoughts and concentrate on doing only what we believe is necessary to get the results we all want.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Tyler

have you not considered taking that knowledge you have and packaging it into a product
    to share with the people who are just starting out....

If you want to chat then feel free.

+ Reply to Thread