Hey folks, this is my first post here but I just wanted to get some feedback before I forgot to ask!

What about an online book club? They definitely exist out there but most of them seem really outdated, it would be amazing to have like a super sleek "virtual club room" which would work like Google Hangouts.

And people would get matched into their group by doing Netflix-style taste quizzes.

I feel like I could come up with quite a few different ideas. But yeah I was thinking about it the other day and I personally would love something like that. Like not just a forum, people are sick of forums. Like a really tight-knit community; a combination of Skype, Facebook and Google Hangouts. And we could build it and market it so that people really do feel like they are making great friends through the book club. And we can say things like, "And for only $20 a month you get a free book, lively discussion and countless memories!" while we team up with a used book supplier and get the books for $5.

I feel like it could be something that eventually gets bought out by Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

But I am not a developer. I am a marketer and I could most likely fund this (though we could even try a kickstarter if we came up with a good enough catch). So I guess that means I need a developer.

Let me know if you're interested!