+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I am looking to expand

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Lightbulb I am looking to expand

I am currently operating few online services for businesses with a awesome results. I am looking to expand, but have never really worked with anyone else before. I am looking for someone who wants to get a piece of the action, as well as contribute to the amount of action. Person with sales and marketing experience, skills and passion for success will be an ideal. I am guessing this is a kind of joint venture where you would bring sales and I do the rest. Please contact me if you are interested in talking more or working together on this. I already have the skills, good reviews, and a client base. If you feel like you could add to this then please let me know. Serious Inquiries only please.

Ketan Tony
    sendreply@consultant.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Ketan,
    I am in the process of looking for a partner to begin building and launching a few internet products. Perhaps that's not the business you're interested in but if so, let me know. I have a reasonable level of experience but I'm looking to take things to the next level.
    I am interested in other partnership opportunities as well. I've been actively searching for a quality partner for a while now. So far I've only met tire kickers.
    I would like to hear more about your business and what you're looking for in a partner.
    Thanks for your time,
    Casey

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    send me your profile at sendreply@consultant.com

+ Reply to Thread