+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ESPN's Fran Harris - Celebrity Swag Bag - High Ticket, Recurring Commissions JV Invite

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

ESPN's Fran Harris - Celebrity Swag Bag - High Ticket, Recurring Commissions - JV Invite

ESPN's Fran Harris - Celebrity Swag Bag - High Ticket, Recurring Commissions - JV Invite
    Launch Day: Thursday, October 31st 2013

Have you ever dreamed of doing business with celebrities?

I'm talking A-List celebrities. The guys and gals who are international household names. The men and women who you cheer for, want to be like and dare I say, sometimes lust after? The stars who appear on blockbuster movie posters, CD covers and ESPN's Sportscenter highlights every nite?

Are you starting to get to picture?

No, not yet?

Well imagine…

How amazing it would be to see your book cover title tweeted by the Most Valuable Player in the NBA? Do you think any of those things might have an impact on your business or industry profile?

Hi ... I'm Fran Harris,

I'm the creator of the recent WSO & JVZoo Product of the Day, WP-BadAss Countdown and a professional celebrity builder who got my start in television as an announcer for ESPN and today I'd like to invite you to promote... Celebrity Swag Bag, The most explosive virtual business networking opportunity you've probably ever seen online.

Celebrity Swag Bag gives a select group of individuals the opportunity to network with A-list celebrities through my monthly and bi-weekly mailers.

Price tag is $1,497 and we're leaning toward only approving JV partners with a documented A-list track record and reputation (for the obvious reasons) or those with strong JV references.

So, please let us know how you plan to promote.

Looking forward to helping you make mucho recurring revenue!

Thanks,

Fran

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Smile definitely interested in being an affiliate for Celebrity Swag Bag

Please reply with affiliate information. Am new to JVNotify. I have a webstore ... please inquire
    If you are interested in previewing it.

Thank-you in advance,
    Victoria Lemay
    Office@VictoriasBusiness.net

+ Reply to Thread