+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Affiliate Software Suggestions - Much appreciated@!@!@!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Cool Affiliate Software Suggestions - Much appreciated@!@!@!

We are looking for suggestions on the best affiliate software to use. We are exploring LinkTrust as well as some other systems that are less in cost and coding.

Please let us know what your experience has been and what you would suggest for us to use to make it better for our affiliates.

Thank you in advance for any insight and your valuable time!

Brandi Jo
    Brandi Jo Newman
    http://strategic-wealth.net

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Brandi Jo.

Are you looking for server side solutions?

In that case, from a JV Broker point of view, I prefer iDev Affiliate and Post Affiliate Pro.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Brandi,

I know people who have used post affiliate pro and said it was excellent. I'm not exactly sure of the price but is was one of the less expensive affiliate softwares, actually I just did a search and the basic plan is $19 a month download to server is $199.

best
    dan

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Guys,

First post, hope I can help here.
    I personally consider myself a WordPresss Guru, therefor I use a plugin called Membership by WPMUDEV.
    This plugin allows to grant access to certain parts of your WordPress site, and block content to those who have not purchased a subscription to that section. In the section could be a download link to your product e.g.

Along with the Membership plugin I use WPMUDEV's Affiliate plugin, which has Membership Affiliate feature built in.
    That way, if an existing user refers a customer via their link they get a commission you can set in the backend.

Very good toolsuite when combined and used right!
    Hope this helps.
    Cheers,
    Aron

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I created my own and not being bias, it is the best self hosted content management system that has a great affiliate module and a unique one of a kind shopping cart to process just about any kind of sale you can imagine for both digital, services and physical products.

It will pay partners, affiliates and brokers instantly at the point of sale. It does all the product sales process and commission payments automatically. When used in conjunction with GoDaddy Book keeping, everything is automated and the printing of a simple report and you are ready for tax preparation day.

It uses PayPal's Adaptive API but is completely different from JVZoo and other's as it is a hybrid API that I created and PayPal has approved.

It makes doing joint ventures as easy as pie. It has a partner module that will allow you to do as many joint ventures as you want keeping each one separate paying each partner automatically at the point of sale.

It is the perfect solution for JV Brokers. JV Brokers can easily lose 40% of their earned commissions with out this new system. If a broker would insist on all sales going through this system, the broker would be guaranteed to receive every earned commission.

The system can pay on a 2nd tier without violating PayPal's TOS. Affiliates are guaranteed to receive their commissions at the point of sale. It does not matter if it is the main product upsell products or downsell products. If a commission is being paid on these different products, all receivers of commission will be paid.

It is a stand alone system and NOT a wordpress plugin but will work with wordpress. Therefore it has all kinds of security added to protect you, your affiliates, partners, brokers and PayPal from hacking and fraud.

There are great affiliate tracking and sales reports, along with Google Analytics Ecommerce API that is a copy/paste process. The best tracking available today. Because it is a premium system, it does have a price that goes along with the quality of the system.

So the program that I use to run all my websites is ActionPlusMarketing.com

I hope this has been helpful,
    Steve Yakim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    If it's to use on something you've already built, take a look at JRox Jam - that has some nice features.

jam.jrox.com

+ Reply to Thread