+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello to All JV Notifier Pro Members! Ruper Mcman Here...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Lightbulb Hello to All JV Notifier Pro Members! Ruper Mcman Here...

Hey Guys!

I've been building up my lists and blasting other affiliates for quite some time now (since 2012!) and wanted to jump onto one of the best affiliate sites out there JV Notifier Pro!

I have just launched my new product on JV Notifier Pro's Calendar and on everyone's favourite market place Clickbank!

Hope you can all send me some traffic, and I will reciprocate in kind by blasting my fresh, highly converting lists to your launches.

Good luck with all your blasts out, my initial soft launch has shown great conversions, low refunds!

Rupert Mcman

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Rupert welcome to JV Pro mate good luck with the launch i'm heading over to check it out
    " Just trying to live the dream from my laptop "

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Rupert welcome to the community

What niches are your lists in, and are they buyers...?

Clickbank is surely not everyone's favorite marketplace...
    unless you have a lot affiliates on day of launch then you will be lost in the CB marketplace

...you will find a lot of people are loyal to JVZoo.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for responding, Clarke ... but I'm afraid I can't agree 100% with this.

"Clickbank is surely not everyone's favorite marketplace...
    unless you have a lot affiliates on day of launch then you will be lost in the CB marketplace

...you will find a lot of people are loyal to JVZoo."

Both platforms have loyal followers ... you just happen to be more involved in JVZoo, and that circle, which is fine, but I know a number of devoted CB merchants that would disagree with such a blanket statement.

I'm a fan of both ... but neither is perfect, IMHO.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    I guess what I'm trying to say is it shouldn't be as much about the platform as it is it the Merchant, the Product, the JV offer and the relationship the Merchant creates and nurtures with their respective JV/affiliate partners.

Some platforms offer benefits that others don't, and I'm not saying the popularity of a platform doesn't matter ... at all, just saying that it should not override the JV relationship, which IMHO is the center of importance and the long term goal.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread