+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sam Heyer intro ... introduce yourself!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Sam Heyer intro ... introduce yourself!

At least you guys haven't started selling a product 3 years before it's final release

I will actually be able to talk about that one soon, only another year left on the NDA.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Beard
    At least you guys haven't started selling a product 3 years before it's final release

I will actually be able to talk about that one soon, only another year left on the NDA.
    No, Andy ... I just have a homesite that is responsible for any 'fame' I've enjoyed that hasen't been seriously updated in 6 years! LOL

One day ..

Much success,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Haha ... that "one day" came for me this summer with my corporate site ... I absolutely hate it and I hate having a million different things all on one page ... so, less than a week after I decided to have my company site redesigned I stopped ... and now I have a company site that has a main page with about 20 links and none of them actually go anywhere ...

It's completely unprofessional and "one day" I'll have to have someone finish it off ... but for now I don't really care haha ... that's not the page that makes me money anyways.

Someday, someday ... for now I'm going to continue doing what I enjoy.

If you want to meet the worst procrastinator when it comes to doing stuff you DON'T want to do ... that's me!

I don't think I really had a point to posting this lol ... hopefully this post will loosen some people up to posting (cause they can laugh at me -- or mine).

Later,
    Sam

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Sam, I can't even fathom how large my list would be (though I've probably made more with small, targeted sub lists than I ever could from a huge general list) ... and how many potential sales opportunities I've thrown away ... by not upgrading IM4Newbies.com over the years ... not to mention how disorganized my sub domains are ... one day (one week, most likely) I'm going to blueprint the whole thing ... and have it outsourced.

Till then ... I'm going to have to work on making this site valuable to the experienced JV Marketers we're targeting.

Any and all help would surely be appreciated.

Much success,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Mike,

I'm here every step of the way for making this the best JV marketing community it can be ...

As for help with anything else, just let me know (suprisingly, I love blueprinting my projects and laying out every marketing angle I possibly can to maximize my effectiveness ... and profit) ... marketing strategy and "the big picture" is probably one of my favorite things to do ...

So if anyone has any questions or wants to bounce something off me, make a post or PM me and I'll gladly help as much as I can.

Anyways, let me know what you need Mike ... my schedule is pretty empty right now (minus the promotion of my book).

Talk to you soon,
    Sam

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz

Till then ... I'm going to have to work on making this site valuable to the experienced JV Marketers we're targeting.

Any and all help would surely be appreciated.
    What can we do Mike? I'm all ears. ;D

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Just post great, informative content ... should be easy for you, when it comes to JV Marketing ... my friend!

BTW ... Welcome, Gabriel.

Much success,

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12