+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Promoting an unproven product

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Promoting an unproven product

Mark, what ebook did you put out this week?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by charleskirkland
    Are product launchs are dead?

NO!

It just means we all need to start taking a different look at how we do them and the partners we have on board.

Mike might argree or disagree with the above statement.

But I think there are so many proudcts coming out that it is hard to get traction in the market place. For every launch that is posted on the front page there are lots of smaller launchs going on that you never hear about.

This makes getting people attention much harder today then ever before.
    Hi Charles,

I was having a similar conversation with another person on a different forum. He says products launches are dead because people have become immune to them. I say that is becoming more true in the "how to make money with Internet marketing" niche. NOT other niches.

As you mentioned, there are "lots of smaller launches going on that you never hear about." THAT'S where most of the successful product launches are gonna come from in the future (IMO, of course) ... all the other "non making money on the Internet" niches.

These may not be the gaudy numbers that we have seen recently in such launches as Mass Control & StomperNet but the numbers should still be very good overall for these other niche launches.

Jeff Walker (PLF) has already put out (ala MC) a few short vids of others doing well with their launches in other niches. It should be interesting what happens after Jeff releases PLF 2.0.

We'll have to wait and see, I guess.

My 3 centz anyway ...

8)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Charles (or anyone else)...

I was wondering how you did JV invites using Direct Mail?

Do you find JV partners home/business addresses and send them a personalised letter?

If so, how do you go about getting all their mailing addresses?

Chris
    Chris Freville

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Chirs

I had my assestent do it. But it took about a solid week of looking and creating a huge list of names and contact info.

I used vista print for the post cards and they will also mail them for you if you give them the address.

The key is you have to do a mailing first to see what address you have that are clean. There are lots of people who have bad contact info on there sites.

My first mailing was post cards.

Then every week of 7 weeks I mailed the Big JV's letters, cd copys of the product, post cards and some of them even got Christmas candy from me.

I started my direct mail campain around Christmas so it worked great as to why I was mailing them greeting cards.

Now I'm working on the thank you notes of everybody how mailed and those how didn't.

Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Wow Charles, you dont mess around!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Is there a practice in having prospective first-time JV partners sign non-disclosure agreements (by printing out, signing and scanning them with a copy of a personal ID) or is this seen as too much?

I mean I wouldn't mind signing and providing proof if I was serious about promoting someone and taking a healthy cut. But maybe that's just me

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Bo

I think that would be overkill and stop your ability to get JV's dead in there tracks.

Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Perfectly understandable Chris....

How will you know if you don't ask to see it?

I have to admit, I've been duped in the past
    by this same tactic from freebie seekers pretending
    they are super affiliates with big lists.

Those two phrases usually gets your attention
    "super affiliates" "big lists"

A great sales page and graphics is great, but
    if the product isn't just as good, your list will
    have a bad taste in their mouths.

I think you can only make this mistake once,
    so you have to ask to see the product.

Bobby

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234