+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for JV partner! Autopilot Income - Real Business Opportunity

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Looking for JV partner! Autopilot Income - Real Business Opportunity

I have already started getting good sales for the WSO I am promoting from warriorforum, but one thing is the country I am in is not listed in PayPal and I have to use freelancer.com or guru.com for taking payment.

I want to use Warriorplus but WarriorPlus require PayPal to be connected. WSO has great affiliate potential also and you know that.

I am looking for a JV Partner who will:

- Take all the payment for my affiliate sales via your PayPal (WSO Pro - WarriorPlus)

- Pay me to my freelancer.com or guru.com (using your PayPal) after deducting your percentage (Offering 20% to you as you will do NOTHING but to accept the payment and sending 80% to me)

IMPORTANT: I will need you just to take payment of MY Affiliate sales via WSO Pro, & sending the Payment to my freelancer or Guru account. Even if you don't have an account you can open one.

What I will do:

- I do everything to promote the wso I have selected

-I am offering 20% just to recieve the money and sending me to my freelancer or guru account. That's your autopilot income. I will continuously develop more and more sales coming to your PayPal account.

I know my ways to market products; you don't need to worry about product marketing. If you're interested PM

I will be looking to start partnering from today, so your earning potential starts today

I just pick 3 products last month and promoted them within 1 week and i made 70 sales, but all the money went to the vendor because I don't have active paypal account on profile.

As you know payment through warriorplus is instant through paypal for every sale generated, that's why i don't want to miss it.

Contact me @ ashuraventure@gmail.com or PM.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Gabriell,

I just sent you an email about this.

Do check it and get back to me.

Regards.
    Laurentiu Sanda

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    PM sent to you about this.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I have seen this scam before.. The end user uses stolen credit cards to make purchase collects the money from midle man and then middle man is responsible for all of the refunds and end guy walks away with the money..

Not saying that's you but I would be very couscous.

+ Reply to Thread