+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Humbly Looking For Some JV's

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Cool Humbly Looking For Some JV's

I am part of a system that works with network marketing opportunities like the Empower Network much like the EZMoneyFormula and such, yet is less known (so not saturated) yet just as, if not more effective. What it does is after traffic has reached a proven and tested sales funnel, it then sends them to watch a video and join the free system after explaining how THEY can use it too. It also emails them with a proven and tested shared campaign and gets them to join if they haven't with many different video testimonials. It then has a built in sales funnel that includes the Empower Network and Pure Leverage and if any of your subscribers already do Empower Network (which I understand even the gurus such as Russell Brunson participate in so obviously it is a good opportunity just like Pure Leverage which he and Mike Filsaime endorse) or Pure Leverage they could instead of signing up under me just put in their own information.

The only thing required is traffic and I know JV traffic is the best way to go from John Thornhill's Simple Traffic Solutions. This is a fusion (a synergistic one at that) of network marketing and internet marketing and multiple streams of income is the way to go. Please consider being a JV for me. Since I will have those you send on a list and have multiple JV's when this works out, after a few good ad swaps I would be ready to send you traffic any time as a thanks. I know this MAY be a long shot, but you don't get anything unless you ask. This is original and will be liked I am confident by your list. Anyways please let me know if you'll help out or want more information. Also if you know where I may be able to find some JV's if this isn't suitable for your list or anything that may help please let me know. Thank you, God bless, and have a wonderful day.

Mikhiel

Email me at: slyspectre@yahoo.com and let's talk.
    Last edited by Mike Merz; 09-07-2013 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Email added, No outgoing links, No MLM (product/service must be your own)

+ Reply to Thread