+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christian Trejo - The Ironman Suit: How To Make An Ironman Armor Costume JV Invite

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Christian Trejo - The Ironman Suit: How To Make An Ironman Armor Costume - JV Invite

Christian Trejo - The Ironman Suit: How To Make An Ironman Armor Costume - JV Invite
    Pre-Launch Begins: Thursday, October 10th 2013
    Launch Day: Tuesday, October 15th 2013

Hello fellows,

It is a pleasure for me to write this letter with excitement and joy. I am sure most of you have had a lot of success by promoting the typical affiliate products: money-making programs, dating, weight loss, videogames; but I am sure you agree with me with the fact that "the competition is coming bigger and bigger, it is harder to promote those products and get a good income without worry about the refund rate".

The Ironman Suit is a product brought to you to promote it with the benefit that it is the only one in its class. There are more than 500,000 searches on Google every month about how to get (in any way) a real ironman armor as a costume.

And we provide a useful membership with instructions, pictures and videos about how to make their own Ironman suit easily. The membership has a rebill every quarter, in this way, the users could have access to updates and how to's guides of others superhero costumes.

We are creating a kick ass promotion tools page that you could use to get thousands of sales. we will let you know as soon as the page is ready.

Please subscribe to our Joint venture newsletter in the link below:

Feel free to contact us if you have any question or comment.

Have a great day!

E. And C. Trejo

Last edited by Mike Merz; 08-30-2013 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Pleasr Do Not Post The Same JV Offer Multiple Times ... Follow Up Your Original Post In Reply, Or Request Modification.
    BuyNeu is launching! New Niche! Get on board. Launch date: January 26th, 2014
    BuyNeu Premium Costumes - JV Invite

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I am wondering if you know what we are doing. We have not also the membership access to the "Do It Yourself the Ironman Armor" but also we actually build this armor and sell it to people who wants it.

Check a little bit about the quality of our work.
    This was the last suit ordered for a customer in Chicago (he wanted the suit in black and silver)

11272c6595ee0cf7288bee743dfe7d97.jpg

What are you waiting for? This launch will be INSANE!!!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Still promoting the same niche? You must be tired of having 100 millions of competitors. Forget the niches about making money, weight loss, dating, there are thousands of affiliates promoting this and it is really hard to get a good piece of that pie.

Enjoy the benefit of a new niche: "The Ironman Suit" Do It Yourself. The big launch is coming and the demand is huge. Join us now.

The Ironman Suit: How To Make An Ironman Armor Costume - JV Invite

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    This week will be published the affiliate tools for "The Ironman Suit". Are you ready???

Join Us Now

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    This weekend will be ready to use the Ironman Suit banners. Join Us now!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    We made an experiment. We made something like a Pre-launch of "The Ironman Suit: DIY Guide" on Ebay. And people love it. Check this out.

http://theironmansuit.com/wp-content...08/Reviews.jpg

What are you waiting for? Join Us Now

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    We have new banners. The launch day is closer. JOIN US NOW! Start promoting a new niche and earn thousands.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    the picture is died

23544.JPG
    ...Nothing Impossible...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Can you give me Affiliate Resources for the The Ironman Suit ?
    ...Nothing Impossible...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    The Launch Day is just in 6 days. JOIN US now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast