+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About myself

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Smile About myself

Hi Darlene Epps:
    is my name I was hurt in 2008 and have three herniated disc back injury. That's all the sad story I will talk about unless someone is interested in hearing the rest of my story. I saw Internet Marketing as a way to put food on the table. But like so many before me! I found out that their is much more work involved that just throwing up a sign and making money. I bumped up around following everyone in the industry that I thought could help me. I made quite a few mistakes and bought quite a few products. It was like the "Never Ending Story", I found a lot of great products in a whole lot of venues. But I was not able to make the money I truly hope this works I'm living with an monthly income of $420 my child support it really hard. But I'm going to keep my faith ind GOD he will make away He brought me through before and he'll do it again. Have a 8 year old daughter really strugglin need a source of income badly.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Darlene.

Sorry to hear of your situation ... if you're not able to work effectively in a brick and mortar job due to your disability, and you have a young child, is there not some form of program you might qualify for to take a little of the pressure off so that you can focus on the learning and researching it takes to start your own business?

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread